GE Oil & Gas Lead Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

GE Oil & Gas Lead Engineer Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Lead Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at GE Oil & Gas.

Interview

Communication was crisp and clear. Interviewed by 3 engineering managers. Questions were related to past experience and skills. Resume was reviewed and experience and capabilities were discussed. Salary was not discussed.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Market research

Other Interview Reviews for GE Oil & Gas

Lead Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Florence (Italy)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at GE Oil & Gas (Florence (Italy)) in April 2014.

Interview

Fast and thorough, first telephone contact as a high level screaming, followed by second phone interview and final in person assessment. I would define it fair, questions and screaming were though but appropriate.

Lead Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Florence (Italy)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at GE Oil & Gas (Florence (Italy)).

Interview

First contact by phone with a HR consultant, being an employee of a direct competitor I skipped the technical phone interview.
    1:1 interviews in Florence Learing Center with future manager, her boss and HR representative.

Interview Questions

• I had to solve three technical problems, more a university test than an interview. This is quite unusual being 90% of nowadays interview only a personality/presentation skill test.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation possible, take or leave offer.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.