GE Oil & Gas Planner Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

GE Oil & Gas Planner Interview Questions

3.3

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Planner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GE Oil & Gas (Houston, TX (US)) in January 2016.

Interview

You will likely be asked questions about your teamwork skills, your interpersonal relations, your management style or your ability to work in a diverse environment. Review the job posting again and try to anticipate other likely areas of question.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time when you had to go above and beyond the call of duty in order to get the job done.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for GE Oil & Gas

Planner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Broussard, LA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at GE Oil & Gas (Broussard, LA (US)).

Interview

The hiring process was a thorough and lengthy hiring process. I suggest patients and remain confident and comfortable as possible. The interviews are in a more informal manner.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did not negotiate

Planner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at GE Oil & Gas (Houston, TX (US)) in February 2015.

Interview

First, I was contacted and interviewed by a recruiter over the phone. The interview with the hiring manager was a face-to-face meeting at the location. The interview probably lasted about 45 minutes to one hour. The outcome of the interview was communicated by the recruiter, who then supply the offer letter since the position is a contract position. On accepting the offer, things progressed to drug screening and background check. The entire process from start to finish took about 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions regarding educational and professional background.   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.