GE Oil & Gas Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

GE Oil & Gas Project Manager Interview Questions

1.3

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at GE Oil & Gas (Atlanta, GA (US)).

Interview

Basic questions about Map Processing. Very easy interview. Typical phone and then a panal of interviewers. Everyon was friendly, and show you around the office. It was a fast process, dont have much more advice. If you know the role you are applying for and you have the education and experience, you should do okay.

Interview Questions

• Describe your past projects and how was the success rate of the projects.   Answer Question

GE Oil & Gas Response

29 Jul 2016 – Sr Talent Acquisition Partner

Thank you for your feedback regarding your interview and subsequent hire.

Other Interview Reviews for GE Oil & Gas

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aberdeen, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at GE Oil & Gas (Aberdeen, Scotland (UK)) in December 2009.

Interview

HR got it a little wrong, did interview, got letter saying I was'nt successful. Requested detailed feedback to be told i had'nt failed but my salary expectation was too much, questioned what they thought I had asked for (uplift of 1-2k more than current), this was accepted by prospective manager who invited me up for a coffee, spoke to him for 10 mis before being shown around by prospective colleague who gave the thumbs up to my manager after scoping me out. Got an offer then waited 4 weeks for Kroll background checks - always sucking info and progress from HR, never being fed it!!

Interview Questions

• I like interviews and enjoy talking about myself, I cant recall a difficult question, but always be prepared for 'Tell Me about yourself'   1 Answer
    • Tell me about a weakness or fault   1 Answer

Negotiation

Not much, 2-3K on top of my existing salary BUT and its a BIG BUT the relocation package was OUTSTANDING - a lifesaver in 2008 when GE bought my house as house prices plummeted and sales stopped. Thank you GE!! This was a deal clincher.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at GE Oil & Gas (London, England (UK)) in February 2016.

Interview

the interviewer was very helpful and easy going. At the beginning I had stressed and he or she helped me relax a little bit. Then, the questions were easy enough. Most of the questions have to do with my previous experience.

Interview Questions

• Many details about many projects that I have participated   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.