GE Oil & Gas Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 13 Apr 2019

3.4

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at GE Oil & Gas (Houston, TX (US)) in August 2013.

Interview

Interviewed with three project managers and the HR person for about 45 minutes each. They were courteous but they never did respond after the long interview. I feel my age (over 50) was an issue for them.

Interview Questions

• They quizzed me on the C language and how I would handle technical problems.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for GE Oil & Gas

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Skelmersdale, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GE Oil & Gas (Skelmersdale, England (UK)) in May 2017.

Interview

Firstly there is a pre-recorded video interview which will then take you onto the second stage. The second stage is a face to face interview, and in my experience they can be incredibly flexible and will accommodate to your needs.

Interview Questions

• Asked me some competency based questions on SQL such as "What Queries would you run to get this result?" and other general questions, alot of getting to know you. Lasted Roughly an hour   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at GE Oil & Gas (Bengaluru) in May 2017.

Interview

1. Telephonic
    2. Technical F2F
    3. Technical F2F
    4. HR interview
    Interview process was smooth
    Waiting Period was more.
    Questions asked were avg difficulty
    Be very confident in all stages
    Salary negotiation was there, reduced than that expected.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune City

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at GE Oil & Gas (Pune City) in February 2017.

Interview

first round is aptitute test. there are two sections in apti test, quant and technical quest. they gave two choices in technical test either attempt c++ or java. i attempt java part. i cleared that round nd went for the technical round.

Interview Questions

• oops concepts with real time example, code for run time polymorphism, different combinations of try catch block,why to use finally block, switch case vs if-else, final keyword, read-only members, destructor vs delete operator, abstract class and interface, combinations of overloading   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at GE Oil & Gas in February 2016.

Interview

One day process .Two technical round one hr round.first technical round was related to oops, collection.second was managerial round.third was hr round.second round was bit tougher than first round.
    Nice nice nice nice nice nice

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.