GE Power Interview Questions in Bengaluru | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at GE Power

3.2

Software Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at GE Power (Bengaluru) in October 2020.

Interview

It consisted of 4 rounds, where the first round was as usual coding and aptitude, the questions were at medium level, 15 members got shortlisted, then we had a technical interview followed by manegerial and HR interviews. I got eliminated at managerial round.

Interview Questions

• Questions were based on OS, DBMS, DS, Algos . They were all answerable. The interviewers were really friendly. I had a good experience in the whole hiring process. The skill assessment was fair and good.   Answer Question

Embedded Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at GE Power (Bengaluru).

Interview

It was pretty good in terms of technical questions and team interviewed very carefully with respect to the job requirements. Multiple rounds were there from telephonic screening to onsite f2f interview followed by manager round and at last HR round. It was really a good experience.

Interview Questions

• Mostly were on c language with linux OS concepts and on electrical and electronics systems.   Answer Question

Performance Solution Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at GE Power (Bengaluru).

Interview

3 steps process
    Shortlisting
    2 rounds of telephonic discussion with technical manager
    1 round face to face discussion (technical 2.5 hrs and hr 1 hr) at jfwtc

Technical questions testing your background and basics

Interview Questions

• basic rankine cycle
      importance of each point
      question related to plant problem and how we tackle the same
      slagging and clinker formation (vanadium pentoxide involvement)
      Thermodynamic Modelling
      cfbc boilers and phenomenon of fbc boilers   Answer Question

Lead Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at GE Power (Bengaluru) in July 2016.

Interview

Very formal way, Call from HR team, Knowing the Job change interest, then they forwarded my resume to technical manager for approval, after approval from the manager HR fixed the telecon interview, after telecon interview manager gave the clearance to HR for face to face interview, finally HR called me for interview.

Interview Questions

• Mostly, why are you coming? Why I should select You? What you know value addition?   Answer Question

Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GE Power (Bengaluru) in April 2013.

Interview

Hiring Manager will ask for your strength and weakness based on your nature of background and career objective. Gives you an opportunity to prove yourself where you have got no output in the given tasks during your past or in the interview process.

Interview Questions

• How can you troubleshoot a complex electrical / electronic circuit without the reference or schematic drawings?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.