GE Power Interview Questions

Updated 28 Apr 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at GE Power

2.7
HardAverageEasy
Found 259 candidate interviews
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madrid
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GE Power (Madrid) in Apr 2021

Interview

Yo aplique al trabajo a finales de Febrero y me contactaron en Abril donde me dijeron que fui seleccionado a la entrevista con los gerentes. Durante la entrevista, me parecio que los gerentes te daban mucha comodidad para responder y eran muy amigables

Interview Questions
  • Que se de GE? que se de GE power? como me describiria?
    Answer Question
GE Power
Application

I interviewed at GE Power

Interview

Quite fast, no technical questions. Asked about me and why I want the job. What makes me a good fit? A few pointers were given about the job and what it entails. The interviewer was very compassionate.

Interview Questions
GE Power
Application

I interviewed at GE Power

Interview

It was quite disappointing. They never got back to me until this day. But the interviewer was very cordial and nice and tried to make me as comfortable as possible.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about a time you led a team
Anonymous Interview Candidate in São Paulo, São Paulo, São Paulo
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GE Power (São Paulo, São Paulo, São Paulo) in Feb 2021

Interview

A primeira etapa é a avaliação curricular, a segunda etapa é uma entrevista pelo HireVue, totalmente online, sem a presença de pessoas, onde você responde 10 perguntas, sendo 8 sobre e experiência e sobre alguns casos e 2 pra verificar seu conhecimento em inglês e a terceira etapa uma entrevista diretamente com os chefes da área, onde eles fazem perguntas de fit cultural.

Interview Questions
  • Quais as ações necessárias para manter o setor funcionando com harmonia?
GE Power
Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at GE Power

Interview

Contattato da HR dopo circa 10 giorni, chiamata con HR e due manager. Descrizione del ruolo e dell'azienda, poi domande di natura comportamentale e accademica, largo spazio al dialogo e alle mie domande.

Interview Questions
  • Che cosa sai dell'azienda? Perché hai scelto questo ruolo? Che cosa ti aspetti da questo lavoro? Saresti interessato a un programma di leadership dopo lo stage?
GE Power
Application

I interviewed at GE Power

Interview

Mix of background and behavioral questions, conducted with a panel of 3 individuals including 1 from HR. Questions related directly to role with goal of linking experience to role responsibilities.

Interview Questions
  • Background. What experience do you have working a matrix organization?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore
Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at GE Power (Bangalore) in Oct 2020

Interview

It consisted of 4 rounds, where the first round was as usual coding and aptitude, the questions were at medium level, 15 members got shortlisted, then we had a technical interview followed by manegerial and HR interviews. I got eliminated at managerial round.

Interview Questions
  • Questions were based on OS, DBMS, DS, Algos . They were all answerable. The interviewers were really friendly. I had a good experience in the whole hiring process. The skill assessment was fair and good.
GE Power
Application

I interviewed at GE Power

Interview

It went well, the hr person wanted a quick phone call, went 20 minutes. The questions were not bad, they were mainly behavioral and easy. The hr lady was very nice, but overall I could have done better

Interview Questions
GE Power
Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at GE Power in Oct 2020

Interview

Talked to GE at a national conference/career fair, they liked my resume and scheduled me an appointment for an interview. Interview was good and the interviewer was also really nice

Interview Questions
GE Power
Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at GE Power

Interview

First round interview, asked the basic behavioral questions, very interactive and relaxed, just know your experiences from the past and how they have shaped you, described the questions well, waiting to hear back from the company

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time where you helped someone reach their goal.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 259 Interviews