GE Power Interview Questions in Querétaro, Querétaro | Glassdoor.co.in

GE Power Interview Questions in Querétaro, Querétaro

Interviews at GE Power

1 Interview Review

Senior Back End Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Querétaro, Querétaro (Mexico)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GE Power (Querétaro, Querétaro (Mexico)) in February 2017.

Interview

There was a 2-month gap between the date I applied for the job and the date I got a call from the recruiter. After that, the process took about two weeks to complete. First call was about describing the position in general and a quick technical screening. Second call was an English speaking test (beginner level in my opinion). After that I was notified to attend an on-site interview with a technical panel. The panel consisted of four people (a manager, a tech lead and two software engineers). Firstly, the manager asked questions about my background and previous experience. Secondly, we moved to a more technical stuff, the guys asked general questions about OOP, REST, Web development, design patterns, etc. After that, they asked me to solve an easy exercise on a whiteboard. At the end they gave me some minutes to make questions. It was a good interview process.

Interview Questions

• Make a function to detect a palindrome word using only one string variable (the one passed as a parameter).   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.