GE Interview Questions in Pune | Glassdoor.co.in

GE Interview Questions in Pune

Interviews at GE

Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at GE (Pune) in February 2019.

Interview

Quite good. General technical and previous employment related questions were asked. Around four rounds of technical and HR was conducted in process. Interview panel created a helthy environment before starting the process.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GE (Pune) in July 2016.

Interview

Aptitude test followed by two technical rounds and one HR round.Code related to virtual functions and operator overloading.Questions were based on OOP concepts and DBMS queries.Questions related to project work.

Interview Questions

• Code related to virtual functions and operator overloading.   Answer Question

OMLP Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GE (Pune) in May 2014.

Interview

It was a cool hiring process. The leaders were smart and observed every single thing you did on and off the interview.They expected something out of the box from a candidate to hire him/her.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want an operations role despite having a good research exposure?   1 Answer

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at GE (Pune) in April 2016.

Interview

The position was based in Pune. I got a call from their Bangalore office.
    There was a telephonic interview, which is pretty simple.Then they confirmed and scheduled my appointment in pune office for the interview.
    The process took 3 days. First day was the aptitude test (For me it was easy level) mainly problem solving, logical reasoning, verbal and few mechanical questions (100 marks 1hr duration)
    Next day HR interview
    The next day Technical interview

Interview Questions

• Where do you want to see yourself five years down the lane?   Answer Question

Plant Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at GE (Pune) in February 2016.

Interview

Interview was good. Mainly interviewer tested present work profile, challenges, overcomes. Reporting structure. Reason for a change, Technical side operational methods, emergency procedures, safety regulations etc. Will give sufficient time to answer for the question. Had taken multiple interview for this position on the same day.

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GE (Pune) in January 2011.

Interview

Both HR and technical interview were taken together. The interview panel consisted of Plant manager, HR manager and Production leader. The interview lasted for about 30 minutes. Basic questions related to previous job functions were asked.

Interview Questions

• What are your salary expectations   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiation phase was very much grilling. They actually were tricking me to accept the job without any raise in the salary.

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at GE (Pune) in June 2016.

Interview

Round 1 :Aptitude
    Round 2:Technical
    Round 3: HR
    Process took a week.and interview was too simple..aptitude test is based on the manufacturing process and press work.And be confident in interview.Go in official uniform and official shoes.grooming is also a important task in interview.and ur personality also matters a lot.And do not ask for a salary.that makes a bad impression on a interviewer.

Interview Questions

• How stator and rotor are manufactured?   1 Answer
    • Q: What is your family background?   1 Answer

Negotiation

What were you able to negotiate? What advice would you give others considering an offer? (Optional)

'Graduate Trainee Engineer' Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at GE (Pune) in September 2015.

Interview

Always wanted to give review on this website. After the big struggle finally got a chance. I am a mechanical graduate. Anyways Interview was of 3 rounds.. 2 Technical and one HR... Both were pretty simple provided you are strong with basics.. Recruiters were very good by nature.. They make you comfortable during the interview..Study everything about the company, their production, history before going to interview.. You can crack the interview easily..

Interview Questions

• Basic Mechanical Questions, Everything related to final year project, Extra curricular activities, what is your goal in life, etc   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.