GEICO Interview Questions in United States | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at GEICO

2,700 Interview Reviews

3.2

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lakeland, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at GEICO (Lakeland, FL (US)) in June 2020.

Interview

I applied online and received an email a couple of days later for the multi tasking test. Relax, focus and you will do fine. Next I received an invite for q phone interview. Spoke to an Hr lady who ask me some behavioral questions. If you pass that you will be told to set up an role play interview which was online due to the virus. Read, read, and read. Everything you need to say is on the screen! If you pass that you will get set up for an online interview with the hiring manager! Good luck! You got this!

Interview Questions

• When you had q difficult customer, how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Interview

Applied online. The next day I received a request to do an online assessment. Later that day I received a phone call to schedule a phone interview. The only interview process is very fast. Be sure to know about the company.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Poway, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GEICO (Poway, CA (US)).

Interview

The interview wasn’t bad. Due to Covid it’s been through the phone interview, video chats and online testing. I did 2 separate interviews over the phone, one was for personal information and schedule availability while the other consisted of interview like questions pertaining to the job title.

Interview Questions

• Situational questions
      - if you’re dealing with and upset customer, how would you react?
      - Why did you choose Geico?   Answer Question

Underwriting Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at GEICO.

Interview

I applied via the Indeed Virtual Hiring Event. On the scheduled date and time you are to be interviewed by a recruiter via video call. I sat and waited around for about 2 hours after my scheduled interview time until I was abruptly kicked out of the system after receiving a message that they ran out of time. Waste of my time. Very Unprofessional. Nonetheless, I received a followup email some days or so afterward to continue with the candidacy process, where I would've needed to further fill out my online application, plus a word document questionnaire; and add more documents to my profile. I was thankful they actually followed up. Cool, no problem. I then received an automated Geico assessment email advising me to contact the recruiter with my specified time/date I was available to take the assessment. The email stated upon assessment completion, the recruiter would followup with me (after receiving my results). For about a week and a half I heard absolutely nothing, but received an automated rejection email. I never had a verbal conversation or verbal interview with anyone up until this point. I was even more confused as I knew of a friend going through their own candidacy process who had great communication after their assessment. Nonetheless, I was not surprised about the rejection, however, disappointed in their ENTIRE communication. I probably would never apply to this company again.

Interview Questions

• Questionnaire listed: Why I wanted to apply to Geico; have I completed any analysis projects and what were they.   Answer Question

Leadership Development Program Interview

Interview

I had a phone interview then completed a series of tests and then had a video interview. Overall, it was a great interview process and I learned a lot about the interview process and what I could do better.

Interview Questions

• would you be interested in working for geico in the future?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coralville, IA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GEICO (Coralville, IA (US)).

Interview

The test is anxiety inducing but the interview was more laid back. I feel like their expectation were unusually high for a $19/hr job. They also have a six month long training process alone which means it isn't a good job if you're looking for something temporary.

Business Leadership Summer Interview

Interview

First interview was strictly behavioral questions. Most of the questions were very straightforward. The interviewer was late and called me right at 5pm (scheduled time was 1pm) and it felt very rushed. Not a great experience.

Data Science Interview

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at GEICO.

Interview

Starts with an aptitude test, testing mathematics and logic. Then a 30 min phone screen with a hiring manager. Then a 45 min project demo, and a 30 min tech interview.

Interview Questions

Interview

It was a normal interview. I can not remember all the particulars. It was a long time ago. It is a decent place to work for with good benefits. No underwriting department though in ny. To go on in career you need to go to service or claims.

Interview

Definitely be prepared. Always good to know some background of the company, as well as expressing your interest and why you think GEICO will be a great long term opportunity.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.