GGK Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

GGK Technologies Interview Questions

Interviews at GGK Technologies

3.1

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at GGK Technologies (New York, NY (US)) in September 2015.

Interview

It took whole day, there were 5 rounds all are technical. To my surprise even HR interview was technical, he was not hr.
    Time consuming but not very difficult. Learn top 50 questions of every topic from internet. Learn some algorithm.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GGK Technologies (Hyderabad) in August 2017.

Interview

The interview was so unfair. No proper judgement or evaluation of students. Few students were evaluated and sent to other rounds without any proper evaluation. The head of this process was very rude and cannot handle the students and their skills properly. Such useless evaluation.

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Interview

It started with an online test on aptitude, verbal ability and programming mcq's.
    Then there was a pen paper coding round in which you have to write the code and explain/debug to them. Then it was followed by a Technical and HR interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bhubaneswar

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at GGK Technologies (Bhubaneswar) in August 2018.

Interview

1. Online Test:
    This is MCQ based test comprising Aptitude, Reasoning and programming snippets. 0.5 negative marking for wrong answer.
    2. Coding Round:
    Contains question based on pattern printing.
    3. Technical/ HR Interview:
    Didn't made till here.

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GGK Technologies (London, England (UK)) in April 2018.

Interview

First round consists of aptitude, later the second round is completely involved in coding with ur comfortable language but the code should be optimized as much as possible and final exam round is TR and HR.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad

Application

Interview

It was basic three round process, with online, technical and hr round. The interview was not tough but the first round was pretty hard. In technical round we were given some questions and were asked to write code for them.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GGK Technologies in April 2018.

Interview

It was a one day process. First round was Aptitude and Technical related.Second Round was based on Programming where they were checking whether we can optimize code or not.
    Then TR ,where they asked mostly on my project and final HR round .

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GGK Technologies (Hyderabad) in August 2018.

Interview

Mine was campus placement. 1st round was aptitude where 80% of people were filtered. Then 2nd was coding round which was really difficult as it was paper based. They will give few programs like
    1. Circular primes without using arrays.
    2. Butterfly patterns with odd numbers.
    3. String iteration
    4. Binary numbers concatenation
    and then was technical interview and HR interview.
    If some can crack first two rounds, they can automatically crack interviews.
    So, they've taken 7 people from my college.

Anonymous Employee in Vijayawada

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GGK Technologies (Vijayawada) in April 2018.

Interview

The first step was, basic aptitude, reasoning, quant and coding output multiple choice questions.
    After you get qualified in the first round, they ask coding questions which are basic with some constraints as I have mentioned, until they are satisfied with you skill set required for the job.
    Next, when they are satisfied with everything you have showcased in respect to coding skills, they go for you technical skills, they want to know about your technical background.
    And, here comes the HR round where they ask normal personality questions, which we can get in general websites.

Interview Questions

• They asked some basic questions, giving constraints, such as, no use of inbuilt function, no use of arrays and strings, no use of more than 1 for loops, and less number of variables.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vijayawada

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GGK Technologies (Vijayawada) in July 2018.

Interview

The first round consists of some basic c output questions, aptitude and reasoning Negative marking is there
    The second is with pen and paper where they will give some basic questions but with more constraints For eg: Find the maximum contiguous 4 digit product in a number we should print the number and the product too
    Constraints: No arrays, One loop, no built-in functions, and no recursions Should use minimum variables.

Interview Questions

• Irrespective of your resume skills, you should know basics about CN DBMS and OS   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.