GMMI, Inc. Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

GMMI, Inc. Interview Questions

Interviews at GMMI, Inc.

2.7

Interview

Interview was direct and pleasant.
    They were transparent and explained very well what they are looking for. The interview was in person, and there was a total of 3 interviews. The interview lasted 45 minutes.

Assitance Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pembroke Pines, FL (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GMMI, Inc. (Pembroke Pines, FL (US)) in November 2018.

Interview

The interview process was a good experience overall. Straight forward and to the point. Overall good experience, interviewed by two people both asked questions about experience and explained the duties of the job what's to be expected and whether my abilities can mesh well with companies expectations.

Marketing Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at GMMI, Inc. in October 2018.

Interview

I applied once for the position, and they ask you in the application to give your salary requirements. After a couple weeks and not hearing back, I decided to apply again and put a lower salary requirement. I believe the next day I received a call, I couldn’t answer it. I called back not 20 minutes later and was sent to voicemail. I called back about 4 more times over the course of 4 days. I left 2 voicemails. I FINALLY received a call back, scheduled an in person interview. My interview started about 15 minutes late but went well I thought. At the end, the HR lady gave the same ole line “we’ll be making a decision soon and you will hear from us either way” <<eye roll>> Never heard back. That’s quite telling.

Area Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pembroke Pines, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GMMI, Inc. (Pembroke Pines, FL (US)) in December 2016.

Interview

The interview went very well, my ex boss was very professional and The HR department was present at the time of the interview. They asked me about my skills and experience.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about my previous jobs experience and asked questions realated to the jib duties,   1 Answer

Coordinator Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunrise, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at GMMI, Inc. (Sunrise, FL (US)) in August 2015.

Interview

I was screened me over the phone, scheduled an appointment with wrong date and time. Had to re-schedule, not good for the process. I was not told that I will be taking a phone call also had to write notes on the account, I got nervous because I didn't prepare. They want typing skills 50 wpm and up.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to read an email and answer questions on it in a very short time. Internet database email request.   1 Answer

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sunrise, FL (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GMMI, Inc. (Sunrise, FL (US)) in June 2015.

Interview

I was called in to explain my last few jobs. I was then called into an office where I had to type up an example of what a caller might say. I then had to translate to Arabic. They asked if I was German and I said no which was a big no no

Interview Questions

• Would you like to work full time and get paid very little?
      Would you like to be run by old women   1 Answer

Ad Department Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sunrise, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GMMI, Inc. (Sunrise, FL (US)) in June 2015.

Interview

Called me in pretty much next day, today I know why, they desperately search for new people, lots of people coming and going all the time. It was more an interrogation than an interview, no one smiled, no one asked happy questions. As long as you say yes, yes, you are hired.

Interview Questions

• You ok to work in loud office setting?   1 Answer

Case Management RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sunrise, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at GMMI, Inc. (Sunrise, FL (US)) in May 2015.

Interview

Beautiful European style office. Staff is very welcoming and very nice. Terms of the position was well explained. Team panel i interview style with at least 2 interview persons. After interview not a long wait to here back. No second interview. Background check and a start day after. Wonderful and beautiful experience.

Bilingual Account Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunrise, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GMMI, Inc. (Sunrise, FL (US)) in September 2014.

Interview

Not a good experience. After my interview, which was about 2 hrs long including a small simulation session of what the work would be, they assured me that I would hear from them either way the following week. After a three months and a few follow up emails from me, I have not received a response yet. They totally ignored me. If a candidate does not meet the company needs, they should communicate that. Ignoring the candidate who is inquiring about whether or not they're still being considered is rude and unprofessional. That is a perfectly logical and legitimate question to ask.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.