GO-JEK Indonesia Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

GO-JEK Indonesia Interview Questions

Updated 20 Dec 2017

2.7

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at GO-JEK Indonesia in May 2017.

Interview

They send you a parking lot problem and ask you to submit a solution within 48 hrs of receiving it. So did I, over the weekend diligently. Absolutely adhered to every single point they mentioned in the question, no violations in my solution.

Never heard from them, checked after a week, got a response that they are still evaluating. After two weeks, still evaluating! After 3 weeks, I didn't care anymore.

I wasted my half of Saturday and half of Sunday for doing that. They didn't even have respect for me. Later I learned from the job consultant that my salary was high and they didn't want to go ahead. That's a horrible way to waste my time and disrespect me.

You dare waste your time after reading this?

Interview Questions

• A so-called parking lot problem which is available on the Internet. Google and check it yourself.   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GO-JEK Indonesia.

Interview

That task is a parking lot problem. You will find full problem posted by another reviewer. The problem is not hard to solve. If they like your solution, they will call for another round which is peer programming round.

Interview Questions

• Extend parking lot problem. The parking system should automatically assign free parking lot from the available multiple parking lots.   1 Answer

Growth Hack Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jakarta (Indonesia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at GO-JEK Indonesia (Jakarta (Indonesia)) in December 2017.

Interview

Straight to the department by sending an email, the initial jobs for national growth was not available. Offered to the same growth department in a smaller scope. Replied by the Head of Business Intelligence herself

Interview Questions

• Got referred by a friend,
      They will give you set of questions in Excel
      1) Showing table of growth number from sign ups to active users, tell them the problems
      2) Data of all transactions and make summary out of it, make visualizations as well, plan what to do
      3) Data and ask to write SQL queries
      4) Interview questions
      5) A/ B testing, show the best campaigns and its price   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at GO-JEK Indonesia (Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh) in November 2017.

Interview

First Round was a MCQ round of 30 Questions related to Algorithms,OS,CN,DBMS,Data Structures and Aptitude.
    Next Round was Personal Interview based on the Resume.
    It was farily easy.With not very tough questions as it was for internship.

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at GO-JEK Indonesia in October 2017.

Interview

very interactive, asked few coding questions and about my projects, later asked about myself and ended up with a brief description of what it should be to work with them, gave me some confidence about the interviews and about company placements.

Interview Questions

• Can you write your code using entities or objects?   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GO-JEK Indonesia in September 2017.

Interview

I applied online. Recruiter contacted me and asked me to complete a problem that they will mail. They sent me parking_lot problem which was to be submitted within few days. I submitted much before deadline with all requirements they asked. It's been days but they haven't replied even on pinging them multiple times. Don't waste your day.

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at GO-JEK Indonesia (New Delhi) in August 2017.

Interview

Its intended to be good but they ask salary during the interview and that too any engineer can ask about the salary. Doesn't seem that this is confidential there. They give a question to be solved and they don't konw how to send the feedback to the candidate. HR doesn't respond properly. I can challenge that if they could find any bug in the code which I submitted.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at GO-JEK Indonesia (Singapore (Singapore)) in August 2017.

Interview

First round with HR through google hangout to brief about the hiring process and get to know each other. Then given parking lot take home test, proceed to another interview with Singapore Team. 2 Weeks later got an email saying I am not selected with valuable feedback on my code and room for improvement. Very good experience overall.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between functional programming and OOP   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at GO-JEK Indonesia.

Interview

I was sent a take home question which i completed in 4 days and sent them.After that i waited 7 days for an answer and finally wrote a follow up mail and got a response stating that they went forward with candidates they interviewed and thanked me for my time.
    I feel this company is highly unprofessional as they clearly didn't even review my code and gave no feed back as to why i was being rejected .

Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GO-JEK Indonesia (Bengaluru) in July 2017.

Interview

We are asked to write the code to solve a business problem they send, which has some guidelines and rules. I am not sure if same is sent to all the candidates, as I see many people talk about it. There are multiple reference on internet for the problem.

Interview Questions

• When I solved the problem and sent across the code - which was implemented in a new programming language, it took over two weeks for HR to reply saying, it is unfortunate and they cannot move forward.
      There was no feedback shared, though the code was written with great care and standards. This allowed me to assume,
      either they did not want to hire an expensive resource,
      or they had no opening for the role,
      or they are just spreading the JOB OPENING stunts,
      I expectedly asked for feedback from the HR and nothing came as reply. I am not sure they ask people to write code for some repository, there is not technical team involved for this process.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.