GQR Global Markets Interview Questions in Sydney, Australia | Glassdoor.co.in

GQR Global Markets Interview Questions in Sydney, Australia

Interviews at GQR Global Markets

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at GQR Global Markets (Sydney (Australia)).

Interview

A very smooth interview process, the internal recruiter kept me in the loop with feedback and what the next steps were. Staff were friendly and straight to the point.

Interview Questions

GQR Global Markets Response

17 Jan 2019 – Talent Acquisition

Firstly, Congrats on accepting your offer with GQR! Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback about your interview experience. We appreciate your input and we are excited to have you join the team. We wish you the best of luck at GQR!

Graduate Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at GQR Global Markets (Sydney (Australia)) in August 2018.

Interview

From the moment I stepped foot into GQR (Sydney) I was met with a friendly smile and a welcoming attitude.
    I was met by the talent acquisition executive for my first round interview, and she was great.
    The interview was far superior to any I had previously done. This was because I found she wanted to learn not only about my past experiences and qualifications, but also me as a person. The ‘human aspect’ is something that gets overlooked in interviews, but not at GQR. It was like I was talking to a friend and I left that interview feeling good about myself.

I was invited to sit for a second interview, in which I would be pitching a 20 minute PowerPoint presentation on myself, my story, my experiences, my understanding of the role and why I would be the right person for the role. This was to be presented to the head of the Sydney office and the team leader I would be working under. (They are great guys)

This was the first power point presentation I’d had to do give since high school! Lol but the guys made the whole experience fun and enjoyable.
    I felt like I accomplished a lot and grew as a person from the whole experience.

In conclusion,
    It’s important to work for a company not just for the money, but also because they value you as an employee and a person.
    At GQR they are a friendly and supportive team. They are a great bunch of people who work hard and seek to build successful careers.
    GQR have a great training program for new employees. This is great because it sets the new candidates up for success in their new role at the company.

Overall, the people, the work environment and the interview process was a fantastic experience. GQR are a great company.

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at GQR Global Markets (Sydney (Australia)) in December 2017.

Interview

The process took around 4 weeks but this was mainly due to the break over Christmas. I had an initial phone screening, followed by a skype interview and then a final in person presentation. The whole process wasn't very difficult as long as you prepare for it like an interview. The entire process was a very positive experience and a special mention must go to the head of talent acquisition in Sydney, all stages were conducted when I was told and feedback was always given promptly. I look forward to working at GQR.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.