GS Lab Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

GS Lab Interview Questions

Interviews at GS Lab

3.1

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GS Lab (New York, NY (US)) in February 2019.

Interview

Answered Interview and cleared it. We were told that the joining would be in a week. They also mentioned that offer letter and joining would be sent via mail. After a week we were notified that selected students were kept on hold. Didn't receive an offer letter upto date so assumed it was rejection after a promise.

Software Tester Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GS Lab (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Got a call from HR for interview.
    No any details about JD or position.
    No reply from HR for queries.
    2 Technical rounds, HR round.
    Good company, good infrastructure.
    Answered most of technical questions, overall good experience with interview.

Interview Questions

• Technical round1-

Difference between hybrid and native mobile app
      API URLs used in postman
      Get post and other methods
      Explain abt yourself
      Why did you resigned previous company
      Achievement while testing the bug
      Java pgm on reverse string
      Defect life cycle
      Difference between retesting and regression testing
      about Jira
      Difference in testing on multiple web browsers
      Basic Linux que
      Anything about networking
      About postman
      Depth in manual API testing
      Details about project
      How web application is different from app   Answer Question
    • Technical round2:
      Test scenarios on software configuration
      Quiz 25 horses,5 can run at each race,find min race count, no stopwatch
      Difference between web and mobile application   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at GS Lab (Pune).

Interview

30 min java test. Mostly easy programs.
    1 hr technical interview on java. Asked mostly from java and algorithms. After that they said they needed candidate with strong js knowledge.

Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at GS Lab.

Interview

1 written test round
    1 technical round
    and hr round
    in apti there were 10 mcqs and 2 programs in technical interview they asked about BE project and some programs and collections in java.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GS Lab (Pune) in February 2019.

Interview

Received interview call from Naukari.com
    HR Approach was good, scheduled face to face interview.

Interviewer was good person, made me comfortable asked about me and worked area.

covered topic : Core Java, Basic Spring question,Data structure,GIT tool questions

Interview Questions

• 1) What are oops concepts
      2)How child and parent calss method will work in different scenarios
      3)Spring Bean scopes
      4)GIT commands
      5) Difference between Httd and Tomcat
      6) Linkedlist; Delete 3rd node   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vadodara

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GS Lab (Vadodara) in March 2017.

Interview

1) Interview started with a problem statement as below:

Examples:
     2 step + 1 step
     3 step
    Input: n = 4
    Output: 7

My Comment: What a stupid question for a 4 year experienced person? This is a question which a professional never experiences. Only a fresher can answer this because of his/her recent college experience.

2) Interview questions too were less on the Java concepts and more on extreme Java implementation which a person will never face in their real life professional scenarios. Eg - Changing Access modifier in method overriding, printing null reference object, etc. I am sure the interviewers must have prepared these questions by googling and getting only the not-so-common java implementation questions!!

It seems like the interviewers were more prepared to take fresher's interview instead of an experienced one.

Interview Questions

• Given a distance count total number of ways to cover the distance with 1, 2 and 3 steps.   2 Answers

Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GS Lab.

Interview

There are total 4 Rounds
    1) Pen Paper programming test
    2) Technical Interview
    3) Technical Interview 2
    4) HR Interview

I was fresher so they asked me all basic question of C, C++, SQL, Networking and also about my final year project. the interview was easy. but i was not prepared well. The overall experience was great. learned lot of things.

Interview Questions

• 1) Servlets
      2) Collction framework
      3) Interface
      4) Some puzzles   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at GS Lab (Pune) in March 2017.

Interview

i applied online for the company. First round was online test consists of aptitude and one programming question. Nest round took place at company and there was 5 programming question out of which you have write 2 only.

Interview Questions

• Implement linked list in java without using in built method.(import.util.linkedlist;)
      You will be definitely asked question on data structures ,so be prepared for it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GS Lab (Pune) in January 2017.

Interview

Got call letter from GS Lab HR.
    Interview process is very smooth.

1st Round:-One java program test.Find out the first non repeating character from String.
    Followed by 1st round:-Java code output test.Based on overriding, overloading,runtime polymorphism.
    Hashmap internal working.

Interview Questions

• Serializing java object from Oracle JDK and then deserializing java object from IBM JDK.Will create error? and if error then why. What will be the effect of serialVersionId.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at GS Lab (Pune) in December 2016.

Interview

I applied through recruiter. Interview was on week day. I have experience in Spring hibernate. And when recruiter called me , She told that their is opening for Java Spring hibernate.

but in interview , questions was like , I want to implement this but not using spring , how you will do that. Interviewer was not friendly.

Interview Questions

• Questions was like , I want to implement this but not using spring , how you will do that.
      Without using hibernate , how you will implement this.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.