Gameshastra Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

2.7

Sort:

3D Artist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Gameshastra (Hyderabad) in March 2018.

Interview

The process was very efficient, the people were friendly, on time, and forthcoming. It started with the in-person interview at the company the next day, with the Lead Designer of the project, and his boss. Salary was negotiated during the phone interview and then again at the end of the in-person interview. 3 days later I got the offer letter.

Interview Questions

• They mostly asked me about my skills and experience.   1 Answer

Game Artist Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Gameshastra in August 2010.

Interview

Hiring went smooth, a good technical round, Awesome HR round.

Negotiation

Didn't considered previous industry experience, but later realized could have negotiated.

Game Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Gameshastra (Hyderabad) in March 2009.

Interview

The interview process is very long. They ask you a lot of work related questions. There are three steps for the interview. The first one will be the HR then a game designer and then the lead game designer.

Cant Disclose Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Gameshastra (Hyderabad) in January 2011.

Interview

Interview was basic - just qs related to my old job and profile
    nothing out of the box

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Strong disconnect between the sal posted online and salary offered

Junior Game Programmer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Gameshastra (Hyderabad) in August 2011.

Interview

Two weeks after applying to Gameshastra, I received a reply for an interview with the HR manager over the phone.

This was a basic interview with questions such as: How much Experience I had?, Whether I had any other offers from other places (This eventually plays a part in determining your salary), What languages I was comfartable in and so on....

Next was a technical interview with two tech leads on Skype.

The questions asked comprised of some basic c++ concepts, 3D math and OOPs concepts such as,

The difference between overriding and overloading...
    Best data structure to use for a game of tetris...
    How vertices are rendered (Local to World to Screen space transforms)
    and so on......

After this there was one more session with the HR who tells you the result of the tech interview and discusses the salary required and joining date....Pretty basic interview and very easy to get in!

Interview Questions

• What data structure would you use for Tetris   1 Answer
    • How are vertices converted to pixels and rendered on-screen   1 Answer
    • Describe the rendering pipelne with and without HLSL   1 Answer

Negotiation

Dont accept a salary below 18,000 (CTC, meaning you will take home 16,000) Negotiate for somethng above this. And make sure you find out about salary revisions and benefits.

Games Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Gameshastra (Hyderabad) in August 2012.

Interview

Campus interview
    -written (technical)
    -2 tech rounds
    -1 hr

Junior Game Tester Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Gameshastra (Hyderabad) in November 2018.

Interview

The staff was friendly. First there was a HR interview followed by Technical interview. They focus more on your technical knowledge rather than your experience. If you are truly into developing games , I think this is the best place for you.

Interview Questions

• About my final year project
      And othe thing's I mentioned in my Resume   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.