Gammon India Limited Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

2.7

Sort:

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Gammon India Limited (Hyderabad) in November 2013.

Interview

It was good and tough to clear . once if you get in you can develop yourself as a good team member and even conceptually. I learned a lot from here.

Interview Questions

• What made you seek internship   1 Answer

Site Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mangalore

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Gammon India Limited (Mangalore) in October 2011.

Interview

the hiring phase is of two rounds, first was a written round and next was a the interview.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Gammon India Limited (Mumbai) in January 2017.

Interview

Selection procedure goes in the following sequence
     Telephonic Round-Aptitude Test and Essay writing- HR Round-Personal Interview-Process Interview- if selected then salary offer and negotiation. then Offer letter
    profile related questions
    Selection procedure goes in the following sequence
    profile related questions

Administration Interview

Anonymous Employee in Patna, Bihar

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Gammon India Limited (Patna, Bihar) in October 2010.

Interview

Interview process is not so tough.Only few general things had been asked and asked about my previous jobs. I was little bit nervous because the person who had taken interview is the CEO of the company and had very sharp minded personality.

Interview Questions

• Why you want to leave the current job?   1 Answer
    • After 2 years where you want to be?   1 Answer

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Surat

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Gammon India Limited (Surat) in April 2015.

Interview

This company visited our campus for placement. So, first we had a presentation from their side about what the company is all about. Then after the presentation, we had an online test which included technical as well as aptitude questions. Then came the personal interview. There were 2 people conducting the interview. They didn't ask me any technical questions and just normal questions like "Tell me about yourself" and what is your CGPA and what were your electives and stuff like that. Then they told me I am overqualified for the job. They told me they needed average people and asked me to focus on designing part / further studies.

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Gammon India Limited in March 2016.

Interview

The process of interview is completely unethical as you have to wait for unknown time period for your chance to meet the interviewer. Also the way interviewer greets you is not professional or formal

Interview Questions

The salary is being paid in arrears of a month or two

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Gammon India Limited in October 2011.

Interview

Initially I faced an exam held by HR deptt of gammon.Based on the scores they allow me to sit in interview which was both technical & personal.Baed on the performance in interview I got hired.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about my final year project under technical part.I didn't faced any difficult question.   Answer Question

Human Resources Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Gammon India Limited (Mumbai) in May 2010.

Interview

They schedule the interview..via telephone...then send an email confirming the same...You are asked to carry all the relevant documents..photocpies only...Once at the place...docs are verified only then interview is taken..

Human Resources Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Gammon India Limited (Mumbai).

Interview

I met three different people over 4 days. The interview process was good and quick. They were prompt to respond as well. The questions asked were relevant to the domain knowledge and some were to judge the personality traits

Interview Questions

• Business case was given which could exhibit the thought process of the candidate   Answer Question

Negotiation

They gave me a first offer, on which i negotiated. They reverted with a second revised offer in a days time. They did not match up to my expectation but was close so i decided to take it up.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I interviewed at Gammon India Limited in February 2011.

Interview

Asking for interview within 3 days.

Interview Questions

• How are you going to manage to improve the power of the company.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.