Gap Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Gap Sales Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Gap

2.1

Sale Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Gap (Baltimore, MD (US)) in March 2018.

Interview

I interviewed today with one of their top stores, and they mostly wanted to know what we were like, and what we look for when we go into a clothing store. they also wanted to know a little about our sense of style and if/how we keep up on what’s current in fashion.

Interview Questions

• What was the work environment like?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Gap

Sale Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phila, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gap (Phila, PA (US)).

Interview

Fairly easy process. Series of typical retail interview questions with lots of scenario example questions that should be answered in full sentences with practical answers and commentary. Be jolly but don't over do it.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Gap (Seattle, WA (US)) in August 2015.

Interview

It was a simple interview in the storage room which was connected to the office. They asked typical questions about work and volunteer experience. The interview included 2 of the managers at the location.

Interview Questions

• What would you do in a situation where you and someone in your team didnt agree on something?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Gap (San Francisco, CA (US)) in March 2018.

Interview

Was hella simple. Just a couple team/alone interviews and that was it. Pretty straight forward.
    They ask a couple questions, u watch some videos, answer some stuff about it. Thats it.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gap (Washington, DC (US)).

Interview

I applied online, took a survey and received a phone call asking me to come in for a group interview the next week. The interview was in a common place in the mall and was pretty casual. She would ask a question and we would go around in a circle giving our answer.

Interview Questions

• Would you be willing to sell Gap credit cards?   2 Answers

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gap (Miami, FL (US)) in March 2016.

Interview

It was a very basic interview. I met with the store manager & was asked the basic questions such as "why do you want to work at Gap?", "what's your availability?" & "why did you leave your last job?" to name a few. This was followed by an overall briefing of store policies & protocol.

Interview Questions

• Why did you leave your last job?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Gap (New York, NY (US)) in August 2017.

Interview

Applied online and got a call back to schedule an interview with one of the managers. There's 2 other people waiting to be interviewed so we ended up having a group interview instead.

Interview Questions

• Why Gap?   Answer Question
    • What is your favorite item to wear and why?   Answer Question
    • If I called your previous manager, what would he/she will say about you?   1 Answer
    • What is your biggest accomplishment and why?   Answer Question
    • What is a good customer service for you?   1 Answer
    • Name me a time where you experienced a good customer service. What made it good?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gap.

Interview

Another interviewee and I had to wait over an hour to get interviewed, because the manager had to handle a difficult customer. Once the situation was handled, she apologized and brought us into the back to begin the interview. It was awkward having to get interviewed with another peer, but the environment was very relaxed. She told us that she is really into personalities and getting to know the people she's employing, so she asked us to describe ourselves. All three of us were just having a conversation rather than a formal interview, which was different than my other interview experiences.

Interview Questions

• What would a good day at work consist of?
      Why did you apply to Gap?
      What is your availability like?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Gap (Chicago, IL (US)) in May 2016.

Interview

Interview was fairly casual, just typical interview questions like why do you want to work there and what makes you a good fit for the role. Interviewer also had me walk around the store and talk about things that I saw that could be improved.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Gap (Pittsburgh, PA (US)) in July 2015.

Interview

Interview was easy and laid-back. My interview was one-on-one with the hiring manager and she asked me a series of personality and customer service based questions. She gave me a call within two weeks of the interview.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.