Gartner Interview Questions

Updated 4 Mar 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Gartner

3.3
HardAverageEasy
Found 1695 candidate interviews
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Gartner (United States)

Interview

Chaotic and frustrating interview process. Excessive amount of interview steps, which is all the more confusing due to the extremely high turnover rate and dissatisfaction with the company policies at the position.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at Gartner (United States)

Interview

Had a one on one interview and then a panel interview with 8 others. They asked typical interview questions about real life experiences in my previous jobs. After the panel interview I had to complete a Microsoft excel test. The test was not very difficult but it was a google sheet test. Not a Microsoft excel test

Interview Questions
  • Explain your Microsoft excel experience
    1 Answer
  • They asked me about Real life team experience
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at Gartner (United States)

Interview

The interview process consisted of four total rounds. The first round was a feeler call with the recruiter where, after general conversation and questions, you are referred to round 2. At round 2, you are asked more behavioral-based questions. Round 3 consists of speaking with a manager and involves behavioral-based questions. The final round included a panel interview with a pre-prepared presentation, behavioral-based questions, and a role play.

Interview Questions
Gartner
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at Gartner (United States)

Interview

Talked with recruiter and then talked with group. Said they were ready to move forward, and then did not get back to me until a few weeks. They said they were moving on but did not give any indication as to what I did wrong.

Interview Questions
Gartner
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gartner (United States)

Interview

The first round was about a 30 minute phone interview with a recruiter, the second being another 30 minute phone interview with a hiring manager. The recruiters are very personable and quick to let you know if you will move on in the process!

Interview Questions
Gartner
Anonymous Interview Candidate in France
Application

I interviewed at Gartner (France)

Interview

The recruitment process started with an informal call. After it was very straight forward and included multiple interviews with the recruiter as well as the team and a case study at the end.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at Gartner (United States)

Interview

I was referred in. Had two fairly easy conversational phone interviews then a final round with three sections: behavioral, case study, written response. The case study was verbally asked. The written response was a Harvard Business Journal essay you had to read then respond to a question on.

Interview Questions
  • What is the hardest decision you've had to make at a previous job
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at Gartner (United States)

Interview

The interview process was very thorough! They are really looking for interested and qualified people. They will spend a lot of time getting to know you and they genuinely want to know you. Be prepared and be yourself!

Interview Questions
  • What drives you (which is different than what motivates you)?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sweden
Application

I interviewed at Gartner (Sweden)

Interview

The interview was more towards the casual side and focused on behavioral-like questions. It was more about getting to know you as a candidate and why you are a good fit for the position. A great plus was the fact that you received your results for the interview immediately. I was invited to the next interview-process right away.

Interview Questions
Gartner
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gartner (Singapore)

Interview

Very formal interview process - around 4 rounds in total. Pretty repetitive questions in the first few rounds. But it is a pretty tedious process with presentation and 1 hour long role plays through panel interviews. A lot of preparation work required.

Interview Questions
  • Situational Questions to show case your strengths in particular
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,695 Interviews