General Mills Demand Planner Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Find jobs for Demand Planner

General Mills Demand Planner Interview Questions

Interviews at General Mills

Demand Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at General Mills (Minneapolis, MN (US)) in March 2017.

Interview

Became aware of the position through Linkedin and applied through the GMI careers website. Once I applied it took ~2 weeks to hear back about a phone interview. Phone interview lasted for 30 minutes and it was with the hiring manager for the position..interview was a typical behavioral interview and was used as a screening before interviewing on campus.

After the phone interview it took about a week to hear back about advancing to the final round of interviews. The on-campus interview was a half day with three 45 minutes behavioral interviews with HR manager, hiring manager, and another supply chain representative. VERY relaxed interview process which makes it easy for the interviewee. Although questions may be repeated throughout the three interviews I was told 3-4 times that it is OK to use the same STAR answer all morning if I needed to.

FYI, before the campus interview I took two personality assessments and one timed cognitive test. No need to prepare for these assessments and they must be taken before the on-campus interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you went above and beyond your current responsibilities?   Answer Question
  • Why do you want to work for General Mills?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for General Mills

Demand Planner Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at General Mills.

Interview

Written quants ability. Supply chain management technical questions. Good people no stress interview. Friendly interaction. Competition high. Thorough with technicals. Confidence level. Inventory management business statistics demand forecasting material handling process

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.