Generali Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Generali Group Interview Questions

Interviews at Generali Group

2.6

A Senior Technology Role Interview

Interview

I had both a recruiter phone screening and a phone interview with the hiring manager (a Vice President). I followed up with an email message to the recruiter a few days later and was completely ghosted. This sort of recruitment practice reflects very poorly on the company.

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bethesda, MD (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Generali Group (Bethesda, MD (US)) in May 2019.

Interview

It was fairly quick process, starting with a 45-minute phone interview with the hiring manager and then an in-person day (3 hours). I met with the CEO, hiring manager, and members of the team throughout my time in the office. Only the Hiring manager and CEO seemed to have formal questions prepared for me to answer, which was a little strange. I also had a video interview the following dayt with another member of the organization, who also did not have questions formally prepared to ask me.

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Generali Group (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

At the end the interview was for a commercial position. The interviwer ignored my questions and doubts about the position. I heard several friends and everyone had the same confusing experience.

Care Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bethesda, MD (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Generali Group (Bethesda, MD (US)).

Interview

Interview with two managers to gauge your ability to handle pressure and your common sense. They also judged emotional response and empathy and ability to prioritize emergencies, but always treat each customer as the most important at the moment.

Interview Questions

• Make-believe scenario of a medical emergency first contact over the phone.   Answer Question

Actuarial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Generali Group.

Interview

the interview went well and the persons were really nice. I had to explain my current role and they explained me what would be my position and my responsabilities. Those persons had same background so they easily understood what were my skills and clearly answered to my questions.

Learning Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bethesda, MD (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Generali Group (Bethesda, MD (US)) in February 2014.

Interview

Interview took place with recruiter and future supervisor. Questions related to the responsibilities of the position and how my skills matched. Both the recruiter and the future supervisor asked questions. Tone was friendly. It all went really well,

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you were in conflict with another employee and how you handled it   Answer Question

Business Development Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Generali Group.

Interview

The process consisted of 3 stages. The first interview was either over the phone or Skype. The second and the third were on Skype. Relatively smooth process, nothing unusual.

Managemet Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jakarta (Indonesia)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Generali Group (Jakarta (Indonesia)) in November 2019.

Interview

Was asked to do a video interview with a series of questions as a screening test and called for an interview within a week. They were very quick in the hiring procedure. There was no uncertainty and the HR team was very on-the-ball.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Generali Group.

Interview

It was a regular interview with employees from the marketing team. It took place in one of the companies board rooms and was mostly a casual conversation. The team was very nice and wanted me to succeed in the interview.

Interview Questions

• Regular questions such as: Why are you interested in working for us?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Generali Group.

Interview

Process includes several interviews and a online assessment (which includes a personality test and a reasoning tests). Interviews took place on Skype and in person. Advice: prepare examples to give if asked about experience and/or behaviours

Interview Questions

• What would your colleagues/friends/managers say about you?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.