Generali Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Generali Group Interview Questions

Updated 9 Jun 2019

2.6

Actuarial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Generali Group.

Interview

the interview went well and the persons were really nice. I had to explain my current role and they explained me what would be my position and my responsabilities. Those persons had same background so they easily understood what were my skills and clearly answered to my questions.

Learning Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bethesda, MD (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Generali Group (Bethesda, MD (US)) in February 2014.

Interview

Interview took place with recruiter and future supervisor. Questions related to the responsibilities of the position and how my skills matched. Both the recruiter and the future supervisor asked questions. Tone was friendly. It all went really well,

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you were in conflict with another employee and how you handled it   Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Generali Group (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

At the end the interview was for a commercial position. The interviwer ignored my questions and doubts about the position. I heard several friends and everyone had the same confusing experience.

Care Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bethesda, MD (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Generali Group (Bethesda, MD (US)).

Interview

Interview with two managers to gauge your ability to handle pressure and your common sense. They also judged emotional response and empathy and ability to prioritize emergencies, but always treat each customer as the most important at the moment.

Interview Questions

• Make-believe scenario of a medical emergency first contact over the phone.   Answer Question

A Senior Technology Role Interview

Interview

I had both a recruiter phone screening and a phone interview with the hiring manager (a Vice President). I followed up with an email message to the recruiter a few days later and was completely ghosted. This sort of recruitment practice reflects very poorly on the company.

Commercial Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madrid (Spain)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Generali Group (Madrid (Spain)) in May 2014.

Interview

Quick process with 3 interviews (HR, Area Director and Division Director). The company contacted me directly without 3rd party HR consultancy firms involved. They were really flexible as to meeting hours since I had a tight schedule but they were helpful in accommodating my needs.
    I was hired in the end and am a company employee at the moment.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to leave your current employer ?   1 Answer

Software Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Generali Group.

Interview

I was a consulent they asked me to become a full time.

Negotiation

None

Claims Handler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brussels (Belgium)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Generali Group (Brussels (Belgium)) in September 2017.

Interview

First, I applied by sending an email, then they contacted me by telephone and because i was abroad, the next step was a call with my future manager. Normally this is a one-to-one conversation

Interview Questions

• Personal profile, experiences, what you think you will do   Answer Question

Chief Financial Officer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Generali Group.

Interview

The interview was with two senior managers of the country office. It was after hours and they were dressed informally (in jeans). I was given a couple of consulting style logical task (one of the managers was formerly a consultant). I was asked about my current remuneration levels. The main interviewer seemed to more interested in his phone than in the interview proces. The overall impression I got was of lack of professionalism. The only positive impression I got was that the interviewers were up front with the fact that the finance department was in far from an ideal state.

Interview Questions

• Two logical problems were asked and work-through expected
      Current salary levels
      What was the toughest problem you had to deal with
      What was you biggest professional achievement   Answer Question

Operations Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Thornhill, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Generali Group (Thornhill, ON (Canada)) in January 2019.

Interview

The first stage was a phone screen with questions based on your resume and skills. They were typical behavioral question. After the phone interview they invited me for an onsite interview with the hiring manager and the recruiter. They asked almost similar questions in the onsite interview and it was very scripted. I also realized during the interview that the job responsibilities mentioned in the job post did not match with the expectations of the hiring manager which was very misleading.

Interview Questions

• scenario based and resume based, no technical questions relevant to the position   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.