Genpact Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Genpact

1,285 Interview Reviews

2.8

Collections Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wilkes-Barre, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Genpact (Wilkes-Barre, PA (US)) in June 2020.

Interview

was brief and easy. I had a phone interview due to co vid 19 and had to go into building for a brief short orientation. If you like what the recruiter has to say most likely you'll get offered the job

Interview Questions

• Asked if you had any customer service experience, how do you handle rude and angry customers? are you availabe full time or part time and are you comfortable working from home?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Genpact (Dallas, TX (US)) in May 2020.

Interview

May 19th I went through the interview process, completed the assessments, completed my drug screen MAY 20th and it seemed like everything checked out but from that point I didn’t hear anything (unless I emailed the company myself about an update) until June 24th stating my background did not meet company standards. I am not a felon nor do I have a criminal record and I feel I did not get a fair chance at employment. See it that I have been trying to get on to the company since 2018 :(

Analytics Manager Interview

Interview

Phone interview Pre screen and face to face interview with rest of the team. General fit questions to assess work environment and how well we would fit for each other.

Interview Questions

• General analytics capability questions - varies   2 Answers

Big Data Architect Interview

Interview

Interview panel team is supportive and assessed me as per their needs. They covered most of the topics in hadoop and focused more on my project experience. Over all it is good experience.

Interview Questions

• About hadoop technology stack   1 Answer

Social Media Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Genpact (Dallas, TX (US)) in March 2020.

Interview

The process required a half day. It began with a general overview of the company and the role followed by a series of tests. After each test some candidates were eliminated. We started with around 100 job seekers and ended up with about half that number at the end of the day. The final step was a face to face with someone from HR. After passing all the tests and the interview I was offered a job. The offer was not for the same job I came to interview for. The recruiter who brought me in told me the job would pay within a certain range and the offer was way below what the recruiter said. I asked questions and the person who interviewed me had very few answers. I was told I would get healthcare but no specifics (what provider, is my family covered, is my doctor in network, etc). They couldn't or wouldn't provide me with any info about additional benefits. Does the healthcare provide vision or dental, is there a retirement plan, how much PTO, etc. I was always told those topics will be covered at the new employee orientation.

Interview Questions

• What's more important productivity or professionalism?   1 Answer

Processing Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Genpact (New York, NY (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

Waiting time for every process is 30 minutes. HR Interview is basic interview after that you’ll have to take exams. If you passed, you’ll be asked for final interview.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Genpact.

Interview

Basic behavioral questions followed by some situation based questions and then technical questions based on Advanced Excel and SQL.
    As a fresher, they asked me basic questions such as my goals, positive and negatives things about me. What are my expectations from this job and so on?

Senior Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Genpact (New York, NY (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

I got a call from their recruiters and the next step was to do a language test and the recruiter said they will send en email regarding that. I agreed, yet they never sent that email and the recruiters ghosted me after contacting them again. The same happened to my friend, just for another position.
    So unprofessional and I really wish the recruiting team would at least step up to a minimum level of competences needed for working with people. And their English was so bad I really wonder how they managed to pass the English tests themselves.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Genpact in January 2020.

Interview

Efficient, quick turnaround and very helpful to be introduced to key stakeholders and individuals that currently work in the organization to get a good understanding of the work place culture which helps to determine best fit.

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Genpact.

Interview

1st call with HR regarding the convenient time to speak with hiring managers. 2 rounds of phone interviews with different people in the team to discuss background, technical capabilities and vision for next 5 years. Given an opportunity to ask questions about the company.

Interview Questions

• Details about work experience, SQL question on correlated sub-query, vision for next 5 years   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.