Genpact Interview Questions

Updated 14 Jun 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,558 of over 1.6K interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Genpact

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I interviewed at Genpact (Bangalore)

Interview

- Got an interview opportunity via an edtech. - The process was fast and smooth. - The hiring manager was very rude and unprofessional. - final offer was an offer less than my ctc - Compensation not decided according to performance.

Interview Questions
  • - End to end business problem solution in a data science based approach. - Common predictive algorithms
    Answer Question

Genpact

Application

I interviewed at Genpact

Interview

Went smoothly and was very fast. The HR recruiter was very nice and friendly. She answered all of my questions and organized further recruitment stages. Great communication and great approach to the potential worker.

Interview Questions
  • Are you able to watch disturbing images and videos as your job?

Genpact

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Genpact

Interview

It was a standard process, written followed by two face to face interviews. The interview panel had 1 and 2 people on consecutive rounds and it was completely focused on the subject. Good experience overall

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Genpact (Bangalore) in Jun 2021

Interview

1 Technical round after that a hacker rank test was given. Once you are qualified you will be giving managerial round/client round and then HR. If your interview goes well and even if your hackerrank score is average . You are in !!!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Genpact

Application

I interviewed at Genpact

Interview

The first round was an online aptitude test. After clearing, I had a technical round wherein I was evaluated on programming basics and SQL queries. The whole process was smooth and the interviewer was really helpful whenever I got stuck at any question. The last round was an HR round but I couldn't appear for it.

Interview Questions
  • What is an Inner Join in SQL and give an example query.

Genpact

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Genpact

Interview

The Interview process went smooth and consisted of a face-to-face round with HR and a telephonic round with the Manager. The HR was very understanding and made me feel comfortable after she sensed my nervousness.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me something about yourself?

Genpact

Application

I interviewed at Genpact

Interview

I had applied through online due to covid pandemic and the process took 1 week Initiallly it has PIR round and then technical round and then voice assessment. After voice assessment finally H.R round after that we will get a confirmation from HR about our selection and received offer letter.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Genpact

Application

I interviewed at Genpact

Interview

Excellent & challenging total 4 rounds first round starts with HR round, and moves to operations manager & moves to General Manager, and finally we will have to perform excellent in that gm round by maintaining the adequate answers

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Genpact

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Genpact

Interview

First round was normal HR round through Telephone after that Second round will be Technical round after that Third round was Skill assessment round ( Mostly it related to Ms Excel) after that Salary negotiation by HR a a a a a a

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Genpact

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Genpact

Interview

There was an introduction round with the HR if selected there would be an online test just like versant test and if you are selected in the test then there will be an manager round the manager will ask some question technical about the process and check your communication skills

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,558 Interviews