Genpact Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Genpact

1,460 Interview Reviews

2.8

Senior Position Interview

Interview

Was shortlisted, and then had to record a video answering three questions about Genpact and its future, one weakness that I have and will love to improve, and one problem in the world that I will like to solve. I also took an assessment test, which I was surprised that I passed. Hated it. I was then scheduled for an interview, and interviewed with Global HR manager. Waiting on response.

Interview Questions

• About my background and how it will benefit Genpact.   3 Answers

Interview

The interview process was pretty straight forward. Key tips make to research the organization prior to the interview. Make sure to research on linked in about the recruiting process. Remember to be patient and confident.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your experience as it relates to the role?   1 Answer

Interview

They interviewed and hired me the same day. Background process is done. It took about three weeks for that to come back. I was rold i will start this week.

Interview Questions

• How do i handle difficult customers   1 Answer

Data Analyst Interview

Interview

I applied from handshake based on the school career fair, I first take the SQL quiz and then do the interview, it goes pretty fast, but I wait almost two months and have not gotten the final result yet.

Interview Questions

• regular questions such as the project that I have ever done, why this company.   Answer Question

Account Strategist Interview

Interview

Simple process. Phone call followed by quick in person chat. Positive discussion with a knowledge group of people. Really enjoyed chatting with them and it made me want to accept their offer a few days later when they called.

People Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Genpact (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Interview had 2 parts. First was self description second was a roleplay. The role play consisted of 2 parts: one giving a feedback to other candidate about his "play" and the assigned roleplay. Points and feedback were receved for emphathy, process knowledge, organizatiinal culture.

Interview Questions

• Decribe in one word why you are suitable for the position   1 Answer

Data Scientist Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Genpact.

Interview

The interview process was smooth and there were only 2 rounds.

The 1st round was a Hackerrank test which included MCQ questions based on Statistics, Machine Learning and SQL and also 1 SQL query to build.

The 2nd round of Interview was with a Vice President level person. This was a 45 mins -1 hour Data Science technical round. The interviewer was an experienced Data Scientist and tested my conceptual knowledge. The interview process did not involve coding round.

I was told that I might have another round depending on whether I'll be hired for a specific client engagement and if the team there feels a need to interview me. That never happened.

Got a job offer after few weeks.

Interview Questions

• 1. Supervised /Unsupervised Learning
      2. Classification /Regression
      2. You have written SVM on your resume. Tell me how it works
      3. Decision Trees, Random Forrest. Hyper parameters in Random Forrest.
      4. How Neural Nets work
      5. Gave me a Data Science case study kind of question based on his project and asked me how I would approach it. Cross questioning on the approach.   Answer Question

Data Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Genpact (Columbus, OH (US)) in December 2020.

Interview

They asked about Python, R and Tableau, as well as the basic ideas of machine learning models. I got phone call from HR saying I am qualified for the next round but never heard back after that.

Process Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Genpact (Dallas, TX (US)) in December 2020.

Interview

The interview process is very simple. It's what follows if you are offered the position. The interview and onboarding takes 3 hours via zoom. You are told background checks can take two to four weeks. You will not hear from anyone for at least three weeks unless more information is required for your back ground check. A day or two before the expected start date you will possibly get an email that your background is still in progress. A week later the same only to find out the new start date is a month away. Started this process in December. Still no start. People are struggling and this is what's happening

Interview Questions

• Handling difficult customer in a call center.   1 Answer

Data Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I interviewed at Genpact (Boston, MA (US)) in November 2020.

Interview

First, a coding test consisting of some math , data science and SQL question.
    Next was a 30 minute final round with a couple of managers, easy overall, didn't ask anything too specific to gauge the skill of the applicant. Overall, the process was too easy and short, and even though my interview went great and I had the relevant experience, I was ghosted. I was ghosted after the first round as well after being told I've been selected for the final round, but I reached out to the recruiter a couple of times and they set something up the next day. And now I'm ghosted again. Overall, a pretty bad experience, they don't seem to respect the time of applicants and obviously don't try to get to know anyone enough to understand if they'd be a good fit.

Interview Questions

• Write an SQL query?
      What would you use to predict sales of a company: linear regression or logistic regression and why?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.