Genpact Interview Questions

Updated May 20, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,942 of over 1,942.0 interviews

Employee Referral14%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Genpact

Application

I interviewed at Genpact

Interview

Several Rounds of Interviews balanced across various levels of people in the organization. Great way to get input from current employees on culture, ways of working and career opportunities. Recommend doing research on who you are talking with ahead of each session to get the most out of the calls/meetings.

Genpact

Application

I interviewed at Genpact

Interview

Very easy interview .you should know accounting entries related to accrual, provisions, prepayments. Accounting standards were asked. Golden rules of accounting. Basic questions on family background..IFRs Overall very easy interview

Interview Questions
  • Explain as 9 revenue recognition
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about Genpact

Join the conversation on

Consulting India

5m

works at

Genpact

My last working day in Genpact was supposed to be on 20th Jan, 2022. But around 15th Dec HR asked me to take back my resignation after approving for the figure I was expecting. I have not received any official update on the time line of my updated letter. Over chat they said it will be released after 20th Jan and will take effect after that maybe from Feb. I am not sure if this is the right procedure.. It should have taken affect from Dec if I am not wrong. Please advice me how should I proceed.

4 Comments

Tech India

21.1K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/tech-india/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.in&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Employer-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Genpact~42613
Join the conversation on

Genpact

Application

I interviewed at Genpact

Interview

It was quite easy compared to other recruiters. They asked me few questions relating to accounts. They even asked me questions relating to finance as well. Overall the interview was comfortable and easy.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Genpact

Application

I interviewed at Genpact

Interview

Simple interview no need to take pressure and question was easy asked by interviewer and it was only 15 min interview And the person on the other side was friendly

Interview Questions
  • Tell me something about yourself Strength and weakness Internships question Experience questions Basic marketing terms

Genpact

Application

I interviewed at Genpact

Interview

Still awaiting for the result of my 2nd online assessment for Genpact's back-office. Smooth transition from initial interview to voice & Insurance domain tests. Quiet well impressed. Crossing my fingers and hoping for a satisfactory result.

Interview Questions
  • Previous work experience inquiries and how will I fit to the position I'm applying for.

Genpact

Application

I interviewed at Genpact

Interview

It was of 5 rounds , screening, written test , verbal , telephonic round , and manager round . Interviews was interesting , u must have good command on English.

Interview Questions
  • Basic questions as per the requirements
1 person found this interview helpful

Genpact

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Genpact in May 2022

Interview

I applied for the OTC process position through a mindmap consultant.Mindmap consultancy provides a 10 days training on OTC process then we need to clear to assessment namely hacker rank (domain test),and speech-ex (English test), After clearing these assessment then only we are eligible to final interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Genpact (Hyderābād) in May 2022

Interview

I applied for this position a few days ago and recruitment process is quick as well as easy. Firstly, they called for a zoom meeting in which they asked general questions. Next round was online test assessment. In this 2 tests were taken and finally the last round was one on one.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Genpact

Application

I interviewed at Genpact

Interview

There are 3 levels , 1st is HR interview where you need to provide your language communication skills 2nd one is operational round in which you will be having 5 rounds where your English ability is tested

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Genpact

Application

I interviewed at Genpact

Interview

Zoom call interview after group joins individual calls in breakout rooms normal questions and one or two process related questions which you should prepare before the interview which you should prepare before the interview

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,942 Interviews

Genpact Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Genpact as 70.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.82 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Process Developer and Process Associate rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Business Analyst and Assistant Manager roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Genpact takes an average of 12 days when considering 1,429 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Process Developer had the quickest hiring process (on average 9 days), whereas Assistant Manager roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 21 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Genpact according to 1,429 Glassdoor interviews include:

One-on-One Interview: 17.11%