Genpact Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

2.8

1. Featured Interview

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Genpact (Bengaluru) in November 2017.

Interview

Total of 4 rounds
    1. Aptitude - which includes logical reasoning as well.
    2.Group Discussion - topic asked were current trending topics
    3- Personal interview - Questions based on excel and spss
    4- HR round

Interview Questions

• explain any regression model.   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Genpact (New York, NY (US)) in January 2013.

Interview

- Got a call two days after applying an online, initial interview followed by very technical interview. HR interview - aptitude test. The recruiter handling this process was very good, always kept me updated and answered all my questions

Interview Questions

• - Describe in details how your past experiences matches the current opening.
      - What would you say are you specific strengths that other potential candidates may not have.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Found them hard in negotiation, almost like take it or leave it kind of attitude

Social Media Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Genpact (Richardson, TX (US)) in September 2017.

Interview

Applied on craigslist and was scheduled for an interview after they called me 2 days later. Interview was easy they start off with everyone watching a power point for a brief history with the company the they split everyone up into premade groups for the actual interview with a recruiter and manager. It is a very informal interview, the interviewers will be cursing and joking with your group to make you comfortable. They basically want to know if you will be able to handle the gruesome videos that you will have to watch.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you made a bold choice and what was the outcome and why.   Answer Question
    • Tell us about a stressful situation at work and how did you overcome it.   Answer Question

Social Media Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Genpact (Richardson, TX (US)) in February 2018.

Interview

I received an email asking me to set up the time i would be available to speak to the recruiter and once the day came up, it was over the phone interview. He asked me some questions regarding content that is explicit and gruesome and how i would handle seeing it for a job. after some further questions he tells me he will send me another email to pick my hours for the job.

Interview Questions

• how would i deal/cope with looking at grotesque and harsh videos on certain category.   Answer Question

Optimization Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Farmington Hills, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Genpact (Farmington Hills, MI (US)) in April 2017.

Interview

The interviewer was not from Human Resources. He was a Team Lead and had little interview experience and it showed. The questions were easy to answer and did not require much thinking. I had to take the lead in the interview. The interview ended with me not sure if it was over, since he just kind of looked at me and smiled.

Interview Questions

• Where do you go when the you cannot answer a customer's question?   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Interview

2 rounds of interviews,: the first was with HR and VP and second at headquarters. Process was not the most professional and the interviewers seemed to only care about technical capabilities. The HR person was stern and asked too many personal questions. Second was at headquarters and was basically a technical test of programming skills

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Genpact.

Interview

I joined a job fair and sent my resume and got an interview on campus. It was a one-round interview and I was interviewed with a senior analyst for about an hour. He mainly asked some general behavior questions while I heard they asked technical questions before.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.
      What's your career goal in the next 5 years.
      What do you know about Genpact.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edison, NJ (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Genpact (Edison, NJ (US)) in January 2016.

Interview

submit resume and interview on campus. Ask me a lot about my courses and identification. Talked a lot about behavior question. Describe a situation and ask me how to response it and what will I do. The interviewer is very nice and no harsh questions, he will explain if there are some difficulty for understanding the question.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Paul, MN (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Genpact (Saint Paul, MN (US)) in April 2011.

Interview

The typical questions were asked. Phone interview first and then a 1:1 interview was set up that day for a week later. The whole process took a couple of weeks. Offer was made contingent of a drug test and background check

Interview Questions

• Weakness/Strength, Skills, Previous work history. The ops manager was nice enough.I think it would be better working for them in an office setting and not a client site   1 Answer

Negotiation

No room for negotiation. They pay what they pay

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Genpact.

Interview

Meeting with the manager and the recruiter; The manager just asked some general questions about your background. The recruiter was impatient and did not show enough respect. I was always thinking that choosing a job is mostly to choose people you are gonna work with. From this perspective, this company is terrible.

Interview Questions

• why are you interested in this position   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Genpact (New York, NY (US)) in February 2015.

Interview

About 40 min, first introduce yourself, then how do you know genpact, finally start to asking you the questions about your resume, what you have done. Questions are very theoretical and mathematical because they are looking for people really knows the detail theory of statistics. In the end answer your questions.

Interview Questions

• Why you choose logistic regression in this project? Why not the others? How to calculate the coefficient?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.