Glassdoor Sales Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Glassdoor Sales Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Glassdoor

3.6

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Glassdoor (Chicago, IL (US)) in May 2017.

Interview

Was interested after having a great conversation with recruiter. The next step was a video interview with an impressive Sales Director in CA. Then had a great in person meeting with 2 other sales managers in the local Chicago office.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Glassdoor

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Glassdoor (Chicago, IL (US)) in September 2016.

Interview

Very thorough, met with all other sales managers in tier and all directors for all tiers. Met with VP of Sales and CRO. Took a while, but I appreciate that they went to such great lengths to vet me out. I hope they do that for every hire going forward.

Interview Questions

• How do you see the leadership jobs above yours differing from the one you're interviewing for as you move into them later in your career?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Mill Valley, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Glassdoor (Mill Valley, CA (US)) in July 2016.

Interview

The interview process was simply amazing. The people that I spoke with were beyond exceptional and made me feel very comfortable throughout the entire process. Everyone operated with the most professionalism and made the desire to join the team even more enhanced.

Anonymous Employee in Mill Valley, CA (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Glassdoor (Mill Valley, CA (US)) in June 2013.

Interview

The interview process itself was fairly standard. I responded to an email sent to me by the VP of Sales. I had a phone interview first, an on site interview with the VP of Sales, and then came in for a formal round of 3 interviews. I met with two other Sales Managers, the Director of Sales Enablement, and then the VP of Sales again during this round of interviews. After this, I was given a formal offer.

Interview Questions

• If you were the VP of Sales at your current organization and given a blank slate to define sales culture, where would you start? How would you define it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was a small amount of negotiation in the process, but overall I felt the offer was fair for market value of the role (based on research I did on Glassdoor). Ultimately, I accepted an offer very close to the initial offer they made.

Anonymous Employee in Mill Valley, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Glassdoor (Mill Valley, CA (US)) in June 2019.

Interview

Such an awesome process! Started with a recruiter screen, giving me a very thorough description of the company and role. Then had a Google Hangout interview with the VP of Sales followed by 2 onsite interviews, one of which was a panel presentation. Overall the process was top notch and extremely well organized. Everyone made me feel welcome and I became more and more exited after each step.

Interview Questions

• What’s one thing you did at your last job that you wouldn’t do at Glassdoor?   Answer Question

Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Glassdoor.

Interview

I went into three interviews, the first one was a scanning and normal question by human resources employee and the second and third one was from my direct manager and the director of the division I worked for. Very normal and classic interview.

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Glassdoor (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in July 2016.

Interview

The full interview process took about 7 weeks and was extremely well managed by the Talent Acquisition Team who consistently shared feedback and ensured I knew what next steps looked like. The process included an initial conversation with Talent Acquisition, a call with the hiring manager, 3 back to back in person interviews followed by a presentation to the hiring manager and peer managers in EMEA. The final steps were calls with VP of Sales and Head of International business. I really enjoyed the process and learnt a lot about Glassdoor, their people and myself on the journey which made me a lot more confident in my decision to accept the role.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was little or no negotiation as we had been very open from day one on both sides

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.