GlaxoSmithKline Analytical Scientist Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

GlaxoSmithKline Analytical Scientist Interview Questions

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Analytical Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in King of Prussia, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline (King of Prussia, PA (US)) in February 2014.

Interview

Applied online. Interview with HR one month later. Invited to onsite interview two months later. Interview consisted of a meeting with hiring manager followed with me giving a presentation with Q/A session. Questions during entire interview consisted of questions regards to problems they were trying to solve and generic HR questions. Emailed hiring manager two weeks later for update with no response. Horrible communication throughout the entire process. Still have not received reimbursement for interview expenses.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for GlaxoSmithKline

Analytical Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline (London, England (UK)).

Interview

I applied online and I was contacted by a recruiter. I had the first interview with the agency, the recruiter ask me about my previous work experience and some technical question. After a week I was invited for the GSK interview. (1 hour interview)

Interview Questions

• Technical questions about method validation and method development.
      Tell me about a time when you introduce a new way of doing things.   Answer Question

Analytical Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline (Mississauga, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Personable. It was through a friend. Said I need not worry about the pay, it would be better here than where you are coming from.
    I was a bit nervous, but he kept reassuring me that it is a small team and it was a short term contract.

Analytical Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stevenage, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline (Stevenage, England (UK)) in March 2014.

Interview

All organised well until arrival. At the gate in Stevenage the guards didnt want to let me in as they had no info about me or my arrival. Also they could not find the hiring managers details
    I have not received any feedback after the interview, despite my request. It took 2 months to give me the final answer and not up to 2 weeks as promised at the interview. This made me feel disrespected.

Interview Questions

• HR manager has asked me: Do you own a house? Are you married? Do you have children and how many? etc. The was no reason for asking these questions. I felt disrespected when i heard them. My enthusiasm for GSK melted like snow is a sunny day. I didnt have anything to hide, but i felt undermined and devalued.   3 Answers

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.