GlaxoSmithKline Future Leaders Programmer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 12 May 2019

3.3

36 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Future Leaders Programmer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline in October 2018.

Interview

The first round was an online aptitude test and the results were emailed immediately after completing. After passing this test, there was an online HireVue interview with scenarios applicants might find themselves in when at GSK. The final round was an assessment centre.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for GlaxoSmithKline

Future Leaders Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline (Singapore (Singapore)) in December 2017.

Interview

Assessment centre was 1 full day and consisted of group discussion 1, 1-to-1 interview, case preparation, roleplay, case presentation and a final group discussion 2. The group size was 10 pax, and only 1 was offered after a month.

Future Leaders Programmer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mexico City (Mexico)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline (Mexico City (Mexico)) in November 2017.

Interview

Questionnaire, Personality and Cognitive Exams, Phone Interview, Video Interview, Assessment Center. The assessment center lasted all day, there were 8 candidates. It had Role Play exercises, a business case, team exercises and a 1:1 with a top management individual.

Future Leaders Programmer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline.

Interview

After applied, I was shortly contacted to have a write assessment - World of GSK assessment. The process was really professional and they sent a feedback report after the assessment results.

Interview Questions

• How would you select a project team?   1 Answer

Future Leaders Programmer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline in April 2018.

Interview

Submission of CV and cover letter as well as two questions regarding your motivations for working at gsk. Once submitted, an online 'world of GSK' was to be completed involving watching short videos of a particular situation and ranking responses on what you felt was the best option. Once completed feedback is given and if passed you proceed on to a recorded interview.

Interview Questions

• Most Questions were about a difficult situation based on logistics, ethics, relationships etc. I found the ethics question about bribes the most difficult to rank my responses   1 Answer

Future Leaders Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline (Melbourne (Australia)) in May 2018.

Interview

The assessment centre was a good experience - something that is hard to achieve. Gave good insight into what it would be like to work at GSK. Consisted of 2 group activities, a role play, an interview and a 1:1 presentation.

Interview Questions

• When have you been in a situation where you have had to motivate people, and how did you do it?   Answer Question

Future Leaders Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Prague (Czech Republic)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline (Prague (Czech Republic)) in May 2018.

Interview

Quite long. You are asked for lots of information, but not about your opinion, attitude, personal point of view or whatever. The online assessment was interesting, but everything is really impersonal. Personal attitude made selection procedure of other companies much more pleasant, so I did not want to continue in this one.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where u were planning, organising, leading etc.   Answer Question

Future Leaders Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pasay, Pasay (Philippines)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline (Pasay, Pasay (Philippines)) in June 2018.

Interview

First, I had a phone interview with lasted abour 20 minutes.

I was invited to their assessment center. We had a whole day to do activities such as group cases, role playing, individual presentation and panel interview.

Future Leaders Programmer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ljubljana (Slovenia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline (Ljubljana (Slovenia)) in May 2016.

Interview

Online application, Tests, Skype interview, 2 days assessment center. 200 people from 5 countries applied, 20 were selected for assessment center. 5 HRs from 5 countries were present in the process.

Future Leaders Programmer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline (London, England (UK)) in September 2018.

Interview

The interview process was swift, concise, and I was made to feel very comfortable and accommodated for - it was all strengths-based. So, for once, it is all about YOU.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.