GlaxoSmithKline Internship Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

GlaxoSmithKline Internship Interview Questions

Interviews at GlaxoSmithKline

2.9

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline (Philadelphia, PA (US)) in March 2017.

Interview

Phone interview with two people on the team. Briefly asked me questions about my self and my resume. Then moved on to two behavioral questions. Answered in the STAR format.

Interview Questions

• Describe the most difficult time you experienced working in a team and how did you deal with it?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for GlaxoSmithKline

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cairo (Egypt)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline (Cairo (Egypt)) in April 2019.

Interview

i applied online and then they sent me an online assessment and i passed it ,then i was contacted by an HR and had a phone interview,and asked me a set of questions about me and about the company

Interview Questions

• how did you hear about this internship   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Interview

it was rather easy since it was just for an internship. the hiring manager asked some questions and talked about the roles of the position. second call was to offer the internship and signing

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline (New Delhi) in October 2018.

Interview

The experience was a basic one where in I was asked about the basic concepts to see the role fit. And the rest was just normal life question with some twists.

Internship Interview

Interview

I was interviewed by the project supervisor. He started by explaining the job scope and introducing the work environment. Standard interview questions on past experiences were asked. Overall a friendly and casual experience.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline (Singapore (Singapore)) in September 2018.

Interview

Tested on technical questions and asked about my future career plans. Technical question was difficult as it require you to have some background knowledge. However, I was free to ask about my role and job scope if given the opportunities to be hired.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline (Singapore (Singapore)) in March 2018.

Interview

The interview had 3 parts to it:
    The first one was getting to know the interviewee better (past job experiences, etc)
    The next part was a technical portion where the interviewer would ask a few technical question.
    The last part was just the interviewer sharing more about the job.

Interview Questions

• Share with me an experience where you encountered a difficult situation at work.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline (Singapore (Singapore)) in March 2018.

Interview

Went through Uni/college for the interview, process did not take too long, selected an interview date and just went with it. The process was fast and did not take too much time.

Interview Questions

• Asked mainly about what you have done in Uni/college and external activities   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline (Singapore (Singapore)) in March 2018.

Interview

Casual and relax atmosphere, friendly interviewers. Basic interview questions with some technical questions. The interviewers briefly explain the project and job scope followed by some situational questions, and technical questions

Interview Questions

• How do you explain crystallization to a 5 year-old kid?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline.

Interview

Invited to interview for exploratory biomarker scientist placement. Was a 30 minute face to face interview followed by a lab tour. In the interview they asked quite a few specific questions about GSK and what their lab was doing including the techniques they use. Only asked a few competency based questions e.g. tell us when something went wrong in a group project and what did you do to over come it. As well as why are you right for this role.

Interview Questions

• Name some of the products we have produced   Answer Question
    • Why are we using antibodies as therapeutics instead of conventional drugs ?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.