GlaxoSmithKline Interview Questions

Updated 11 May 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,644 of over 1.6K interviews

Employee Referral8%
3.1
HardAverageEasy

GlaxoSmithKline

Application

The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline

Interview

First, initial phone screen with HR recruiter, followed by phone interview with hiring manager, followed by virtual (during pandemic) interview with about 15 people from the department. Gave 45 minute talk.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about your background in this area
    Answer Question

GlaxoSmithKline

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline

Interview

Il colloquio ha avuto una durata di 45 minuti, durante il quale mi è stata chiesta la mia esperienza nell'attuale azienda e il motivo per cui mi sto guardando intorno per cercare altre posizioni lavorative. Le domande sono state relative più che altro ad attitudini personali.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON

Application

I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline (Mississauga, ON)

Interview

I applied through a school job board, was contacted for a quick phone screening with someone in HR, and then called in for a 30-minute in-person interview with the person I would be reporting to. The phone screening was very pleasant, and the interview itself was standard. Overall it would have been a positive experience, except that I followed up several times to find out if they had made a decision and they assured me they would let me know the outcome either way, but they never did. I know many companies say they will only contact successful applicants, but in this case they told me they would definitely inform me no matter what, but they never followed through.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

GlaxoSmithKline

Application

I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline

Interview

First I did online application and sent my CV, then they sent a link for an online assesment with videos. After I completed this they sent a feedback about me and they said I passed to the Job Simulation part but this did not appear yet

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

GlaxoSmithKline

Application

I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline

Interview

Sehr intransparent und langwieriger Prozess. Etliche Gespräche und dann lange Zeit Funkstille bis eine Rückmeldung kommt. Wäre der Inhalt der Gespräche nicht so interessant gewesen, hätte ich das Angebot nach dem Prozess auch nicht angenommen.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sweden, ME

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline (Sweden, ME)

Interview

CV review, phone interview screening ( tell me abou yourself and why do you want to work at GSK bla bla bla) then real video Skype interview with 2 person. It was smooth, a little bit nervous sometimes, so many questions.

Interview Questions
  • Can you give me an example of stressful situation you have experienced and how you have dealt with it?

GlaxoSmithKline

Application

I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline

Interview

3 parts to the interview - questions and application questions to the role so make sure you are prepared to answer questions in the area you are applying for. Start up questions- why do you want to work here etc

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

GlaxoSmithKline

Application

I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline

Interview

It was through college referral. A senior is resigning the position and needed to find a replacement. Submitted CV and did in person interview . They asked Simple aspirational questions, nothing difficult

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself, what are you expectations for this job?

GlaxoSmithKline

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline

Interview

Il y a d'abord eu un QCM de personnalité en ligne de 30 questions (Assez long) ou on nous demande de réagir à des vidéos de situation fictionnelles. J'ai ensuite été contacté par un manager technique du département en question avec qui j'ai eu un entretien en visioconférence. Le manager a finalement pris quelqu'un avec plus d'expérience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

GlaxoSmithKline

Application

I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline

Interview

Technical interview with multiple members of staff watching you code. The screen was shared and then questions asked. This was then followed up with a take home coding question.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,644 Interviews