GlaxoSmithKline Intern - Hourly Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 28 Mar 2019

2.8

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline in March 2015.

Interview

The company took a long time to process my resume, but after that, the recruiting was straightforward. I waited a couple months and was contacted via email to set up a phone interview. After setting up a time via email, the phone interview took approximately 45 minutes and consisted mostly of behavioral questions relevant to the GSK's 4 values (respect for people, patient focus, transparency and integrity) and 5 strategic priorities. That afternoon, I had received a call regarding my decision and received a verbal offer. A couple days later, I had the formal, written offer emailed to me.

Interview Questions

• One of the GSK values is respect for people. What's an instance in which you have disagreed with someone, and how did you communicate your disagreement to ultimately reach a resolution?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for GlaxoSmithKline

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Zebulon, NC (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline (Zebulon, NC (US)) in July 2015.

Interview

Friendly, they wanted to know more about me and how would I apply previous knowledge to the position I applied for. Also I had to prepare a presentation for the interview. A big help was the five star technique.

Interview Questions

• Can not remember off hand, but make sure to know about the role you are trying to fill.   1 Answer

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline in February 2018.

Interview

All the interns at GSK are officially hired through third parties. Once applied for an internship at GSK if your profile matches, third party would setup an interview with the hiring manager. The interview was for half an hour and the hiring manager asked to brief me about my projects and experience that I have mentioned in my resume.

Interview Questions

• what were the hurdles that you faced in your previous role and how did you handle that?   Answer Question

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jakarta (Indonesia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline (Jakarta (Indonesia)) in December 2017.

Interview

1st interview conducted by HR to find out more about your personality based on the CV, how good you are on speaking english, and passion for this job. The next step will be interview with the brand manager to know in depth about what kind a job that you will work on and the expectation from you.

Interview Questions

• If there is a problem that happened between you and your employee, what would you do?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.