GlaxoSmithKline Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at GlaxoSmithKline

1,130 Interview Reviews

3.1

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brentford, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline (Brentford, England (UK)) in July 2019.

Interview

Very pleasant experience initially. I was Interviewed by the prospective manager early July but received absolutely no feedback from Talent Acquisition despite calling, texting and emailing. Then come early August I discovered the position reposted on an external job board. This, i understand is now referred to as “Ghosting”, where the company never comes back to you. I expect this from agencies or much smaller companies and it’s even ‘excusable’ following an initial screening but after a 1:1 I find it damn right rude. I am particularly disappointed and surprised that GSK behaves in this manner. Such a shame.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline (Singapore (Singapore)) in April 2019.

Interview

It was a Skype Business audio call interview as I was overseas (on exchange). There were two interviewers since the project I was interviewing for involved two departments. Both interviewers were kind and one of them had a reassuring tone.

Interview Questions

• Tell me more about yourself.   Answer Question
    • Name 2 strengths of yours and how you would magnify those strengths, as well as 2 weaknesses and how you would improve on them.   Answer Question
    • Situational question.   Answer Question

Supply Chain Interview

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline.

Interview

Standard scenario tests and a second stage with job-simulation interview. Very long process. Do not bother applying months in advance as they wait until the deadline before considering all applications to make it fair.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for us? What can you bring to the table? What would you do in x situation? (Standard Framework)   Answer Question

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline (Philadelphia, PA (US)) in March 2018.

Interview

The interview process was very relaxed and easy-going. I was interviewed by two different people at the same time. I was then given something to read and to act out a role.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about yourself. Can you describe a situation in your previous employment where there was a disagreement and how did you go about solving it?   Answer Question

MSL Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline.

Interview

Went through HR interview over the phone. 30mins of standard HR questions. The person didn't represent the company well in my opinion...she couldn't say much about the company culture, which I felt was odd.

Interview Questions

• What are your top 3 strengths and 1 thing you can improve on   Answer Question

Senior Territory Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline (Kolkata) in September 2017.

Interview

Written Test In OMR sheet was submitted & I got shortlisted. After that one face to face round with BSM & then with the HR. It was a day long process where the BSM round was about specifics about my knowledge for the Job & my HR was more keen in knowing whether I was flexible enough to handle complex situations & challenges.

Interview Questions

• Where do you look yourself in 5 years from now?   1 Answer

Real World Data Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline (London, England (UK)) in July 2018.

Interview

Had a lovely phone interview with a HR manager. Very friendly and relaxing. Was told they don't sponsor visa at the end of the call, but was also offered to refer to another position that does have visa sponsorship.

Finance Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Very friendly and fast interview process, very efficient. Encouraged you to answer more in the interviews if you hadn’t answered their questions in the correct manner, had a series of varied micro exercises which have good opportunity to do well.

Interview Questions

• Skills vs experience based, gives opportunity e.g for apprentices to apply with a fair chance   Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline (London, England (UK)).

Interview

I had a Phone Interview (45 min). Then I was arranged to take the 1st Interview f2f. After going to the next round I was sent a case study and personality test. After that a 2nd Interview f2f was arranged where I presented the Case Study and had a conversation on my personality test.

Interview Questions

• Strengths and Weaknesses
      Past experience
      The STAR method / behavioral-based interview   1 Answer

Statistician Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline.

Interview

Phone interview followed by on site interview. The interview day is about six hours long, but not intimidating and includes lunch and a site tour. They allow time to get to know the site and employees.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.