GlaxoSmithKline Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

1,057 Interview Reviews

3.1

Sort:

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline (London, England (UK)) in January 2017.

Interview

there was an initial phone interview which lasted around 30 minutes, then a face to face interview which included a presentation on a topic which was given 1 week prior to the interview

Coop Interview

Interview

It was a quick 30 min phone call which ended in my application being accepted and I got an offer the next day. It went well and I liked my time there.

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions were about my background experience   1 Answer

Statistics Interview

Anonymous Employee in Collegeville, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline (Collegeville, PA (US)) in May 2019.

Interview

I filled out application online and had a phone interview with the team. The interview lasted for an hour. They explained the team, went through my resume, and asked some statistics questions. After the interview, I was contacted by Atrium and got an offer.

Interview Questions

• Describe your dissertation project   1 Answer

Supply Chain Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Istanbul (Turkey)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline (Istanbul (Turkey)) in February 2019.

Interview

It was a very good and friendly interview. The supply chain manager was very polite and did not ask any technical questions. We talked about GSK's company culture and then talked about what lessons could be used for this supply chain role.

Interview Questions

• Introduce yourself.
      Why supply chain?
      what type of background do u have for this role?   Answer Question

Interview

The process was pretty generic. An application- Tests-World of GSK assessment. The world of GSK was different because it was a mixture of maths, written and video questions. You get a response straight away, I assume it depends on how well you do on the written and maths questions.

Interview Questions

• Write an email to X in response to her question and how the project is going   Answer Question

QC Analyst Interview

Interview

I applied online and received a call from the recruiter within 1 week. The phone screening process as fairly easy. I was scheduled for an in-laws in interview within 1 week after the phone screening. The in-person interview process was relaxed and inviting. The interview panel consisted of a manager 2 supervisors and a Sr. Anaylst.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you had to bring others around to your way of thinking.   Answer Question

Future Leader Program - Procurement Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wavre (Belgium)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline (Wavre (Belgium)) in March 2019.

Interview

After the application, I did the first online test (math and logic). After passing this, I did another online test with video recording. Then I went to the assessment Centre in Wavre. We were 7 candidates.

Interview Questions

• How would you react if you see a colleague do something wrong?   1 Answer

FLP R&D Position Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline.

Interview

The Interview was changed this year - it was more aimed at determining your "soft skills". First stage was standard numerical/reasoning ( nothing too crazy - I practiced online) , with occasional situational questions that can be easily completed if you have really looked at the core GSK values and apply them each question. Same is for second stage - you see video scenarios and need to respond to them. Third stage video (AI) interview had an email you needed to answer ( read up on current difficulties the pharma industries generally face) , some situational judgment questions, a really difficult numerical data assessment exercise ( difficult because you pretty much get no time) and 2 generic questions why gsk/why this programme. AC was made up of mini tasks. You can prepare for those by practicing in-tray (e-tray) problems. See how you can demonstrate patient focus

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cairo (Egypt)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline (Cairo (Egypt)) in April 2019.

Interview

i applied online and then they sent me an online assessment and i passed it ,then i was contacted by an HR and had a phone interview,and asked me a set of questions about me and about the company

Interview Questions

• how did you hear about this internship   1 Answer

Future Leader Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dresden (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline (Dresden (Germany)) in May 2019.

Interview

First online application, then my cv related with recruitments. step1 is online immersive assessment.i have been inviteed to watch a number of fictitious scenarios unfold via a series a couple of videos.as teh video progress, i have been presented questions asking how i would respond in the situation shown

Interview Questions

• what would you do if you in this position? exaples given by videos   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.