GlaxoSmithKline Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at GlaxoSmithKline

1,344 Interview Reviews

3.1

Senior Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ruislip, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline (Ruislip, England (UK)) in May 2020.

Interview

Internal candidates usually have access to the ‘word for word’ catalogue of competency based interview questions / template which doesn’t therefore make it level playing field with external candidates. Very formal competency based interview with set rigid questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about when you handled a tricky situation with a member of your team ?   Answer Question

VaccineCoop Interview

Interview

I first got a phone call and then I got an interview with all the managers there. After about a month and a half, I got the news that i got accepted.

Interview Questions

• How would you make a new colleague feel welcome on their first day of work?   Answer Question

Machine Learning Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline in March 2020.

Interview

5 phone interviews. There was no clear communication about the process. After completing a set of phone interviews I was informed I had to do another round of phone interviews with different people. I spent two and a half hours total on the phone with them, and they didn't even send a rejection notice.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline.

Interview

Asessment larguísimo en ingles. Si obtenes la calificación adecuada luego te asignan un job simulation con cámara y audio. El proceso es largo y complicado. El primero me llevo mucho tiempo, el job simulation todavia no lo complete.

Lab Technician Interview

Interview

The interview was conducted via phone. It was scheduled in advance. First interview was with an agency. It was conducted in a very professional way and lasted no more than 15 minutes.

Interview Questions

• The questions were quite basic. They asked about my education, skills, why i chose tho apply for the position, salary expectations, willingness and ability to move to a different country.   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Karāchi (Pakistan)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline (Karāchi (Pakistan)) in April 2020.

Interview

We had to fill in an application with our CVs attached. The shortlisted candidates got their digital interview scheduled. After the digital interview, candidates were supposed to hear back from them but they have not as of yet.

Scientist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline.

Interview

First HR phone interview and after that technical interview (virtual) with the director . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Summer Internship Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline (Sydney (Australia)) in May 2020.

Interview

Behavioural and apititude tests followed by a video interview, then finally a face to face interview. There were constant up to date emails explaining the interview process between rounds.
    The actual interview was casual, quite relaxed with questions determining suitability to the role.

Machine Learning Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline in August 2020.

Interview

Straight forward, more of a focus on behavioral questions. Technically focused questions were more to gauge whether or not one is familiar with techniques rather than testing for them.

Interview Questions

• Given certain scenarios, they wanted to see how one would design a solution.   Answer Question

Quality Control Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cairo (Egypt)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline (Cairo (Egypt)) in August 2020.

Interview

1st interview is online via skype (15 min max) then the technical interview at the site (1 hour+) and this interview is the core of the job they will ask about every detail in your resume and will make sure you've a background in all the key roles mentioned in the job description, so my advice is to print the job description and highlight the things that you're not familiar with and ask them at the end or within the interview. After that the HR department will contact you for a 3rd interview if you've been selected and finally if you've been accepted they'll contact you and you'll have a meeting with the head of the department.
    Good luck!

Interview Questions

• Why are you specifically applying for this job?
      Are you familiar with the term "Data Integrity"?
      What are the components of the HPLC and what does it stand for?
      They will ask about different tasks that are not related to your job and whether will you accept doing it or not?   Answer Question