GlaxoSmithKline Management Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 2 Mar 2019

3.2

8 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline (Mumbai) in August 2014.

Interview

First round-Group discussion (Screening round)
Second Round- PI and Discussion about Internship Project (2nd Screening round)
Final Interview with Executive VP-HR and Marketing...(final selection)

They want candidates who are ready to do entry level jobs for minimum 2-3 years.......so those who are really interested in sales only apply........and please updated with current trends in Healthcare industry.....Pitch more on sales...why sales is important for the organization?

Male candidates: Ready to work at anywhere in India (No choice)
Female candidates: Don't be choosy for place, but you can negotiate

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for GlaxoSmithKline

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lagos (Nigeria)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline (Lagos (Nigeria)).

Interview

An apptitude test followed by a screening stage that involved delivering a presentation on a specific topic. Then an assessment centre and meeting with the leadership team.

Interview Questions

• You could be asked to give a presentation on anything e.g music.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Fixed salary. No negotiation.

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline (Manila, Manila (Philippines)) in March 2016.

Interview

They scheduled me for an interview. It was a group interview so there were eight of us and one HR interviewer. We were asked to answer the questions one by one. After, we were asked to answer an online exam. If you pass the exam, you have to come back for a case study and panel interview.

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brussels (Belgium)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline (Brussels (Belgium)) in March 2014.

Interview

one round interview, personal and business questions. The interviewer was really friendly, no awkward moment they make you feel welcomed and valued. No real language checks except for french and English. More personal and fit oriented that qualifications for the traineeships. Must be different for engineers.

Management Trainee Interview

Interview

We had a Group Discussion process which was on general topics ( mostly current affairs) followed by personal interview round in which they asked HR based questions and also questions regarding past technical experience and learnings

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline (Chennai) in November 2016.

Interview

A pretty straightforward process starting with a Group Discussion which was followed by a Personal Interview. The panel consisted of a Vice President and a person from Human Resources. They were very open with communication and ensured that we had whatever details we needed about the work being offered.

Interview Questions

• Questions revolved around CV, and knowledge of self and the company.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline (Hyderabad) in October 2016.

Interview

It was an on campus hiring with Group Discussion and Personal Interview. The interview was inquisitive and one had to be thorough with the basics as well as knowledge about his CV. One needs to be clear as to why they want to join the company and what difference they can make. Also it was a very smooth process with interviews going on for about 30 mins.

Interview Questions

• Challenges faced by Pharma Industry   1 Answer

Management Trainee Interview

Interview

First there was a resume shortlist followed by a group discussion and then an interview. The group discussion was a topic around patenting laws in India for Pharmaceutical drugs.
    The interview was general. Tell me about yourself and why Pharma

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to get into the Pharmaceutical Industry ? (Considering I didn't have a Pharma background)   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.