GlaxoSmithKline Marketing Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

GlaxoSmithKline Marketing Interview Questions

2.8

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline in May 2011.

Interview

Five one-on-one interviews with key managers and directors

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for GlaxoSmithKline

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline (Manila, Manila (Philippines)) in November 2009.

Interview

I applied online, then I received a call from an HR Representative asking me to schedule an interview. I got to the GSK office, where I was interviewed by the HR Manager. Interview lasted for only 20 minutes. After the interview, I received a text message in 3 days saying I was hired in Marketing. I confirmed the next day.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to work with an unproductive group mate.   Answer Question
    • What was the last thing you did to improve yourself?   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline (Singapore (Singapore)) in December 2016.

Interview

Simple face to face interview with the marketing brand category manager, asked simple questions like past work experiences and to share more about yourself and why do you want a marketing role

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline (Singapore (Singapore)) in March 2018.

Interview

Very friendly and had behavioural questions. I was asked to speak to 2 of the portfolio head to describe my past experiences and how I could value add to the company. Questions mainly involved why pharmaceutical company and expectations of the job.

Interview Questions

• Tell me how do you cope with conflict and stress. talk about your past internship experiences   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.