GlaxoSmithKline Medical Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

GlaxoSmithKline Medical Sales Representative Interview Questions

Updated 2 Mar 2019

3.8

8 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Medical Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline (Manila, Manila (Philippines)) in January 2009.

Interview

The office looks great and is very impressive. There will be 3 interviews after you pass the examination/screening. First interview is with the HR who will ask all the basic information about you. If you're a fresh graduate, that will be your school academic achievements, organizations you've joined, your leadership and teamwork experiences. The 2nd interview is usually a panel comprising of 2-3 district managers who will ask questions that will challenge your logic and decision-making skills. The 3rd interview is with the CEO which i think is just to formalize the hiring process.

Interview Questions

• Being asked something about your family or what church you go to. I think this is something personal that should not be asked during interviews but here in the Philippines, most think it's ok to ask these.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for GlaxoSmithKline

Medical Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline.

Interview

1st interview-District Manager, 2nd interview- Human Resource, 3rd interview- regional manager

Medical Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cairo (Egypt)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline (Cairo (Egypt)) in June 2013.

Interview

DM ten IQ & english test then HR interview with third party HR organization then HR from GSK then Panel interview with some training and sales managers in which you have to make a presentation analyzing and giving a solutions for a case that may face you in the market if GSK hired you after that the final interview with the HR director and the sales Director .

Interview Questions

• business case you have to analyse it and give solutions .   Answer Question

Medical Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline (Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina)) in March 2012.

Interview

First selection was based on CV. Second selection was based on intelligence and personality tests. Third one , long interview with HR and team lead with bad and good cop approach. Forth selection was with Sales manager where I was supposed to sell remote control to him, very unpleasant experience. And the fifth, dialog with CEO.

Interview Questions

• Where was the last time that you've made mistake?   1 Answer

Medical Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cairo (Egypt)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline (Cairo (Egypt)) in February 2013.

Interview

first with a supervisor
    then with a business unit manager
    then English and numerical tests
    after that with A HR Specialist
    then with a panel of sales and marketing managment
    final with the sales director

Interview Questions

• A case study of real life situation analysis of Augmentin performance   2 Answers

Medical Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nairobi (Kenya)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline (Nairobi (Kenya)) in February 2014.

Interview

Very intensive, professional and specific.Its quite along process and it takes a sequence of interviews and one has to wait for a duration of time before screening for entry into the organization.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about yourself?   1 Answer
    • If offered the opportunity what will you do for the company?   1 Answer

Medical Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in May 2018.

Interview

There are three parts interview HR, District manager and national manager. I only got the phone interview. The HR was really nice. The questions level is average. However two questions were not prepared.

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest challenge if you success for this role?   Answer Question

Medical Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline.

Interview

The process was panel interview and then case management and finally one to one interview
    It was not easy and very competitive but it was a great experience. It needs time management and excellent presentation skills and how to show and express your skills and experience.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.