GlaxoSmithKline Supply Chain Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

GlaxoSmithKline Supply Chain Interview Questions

Updated 20 May 2019

10 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Supply Chain Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline in June 2010.

Interview

presentation skills

Interview Questions

• What conflict do you have in job experience, and how you handled them   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for GlaxoSmithKline

Supply Chain Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline in November 2011.

Interview

Phone interview: Standard interview on last experiences
    One on one interview with hiring manager: Standard set of questions, i.e. example of previous achievement and how should I link them with the position I applied for. Personally the interviewer gave me positive impression.

Interview Questions

• Present a business case to show if I can work with team   Answer Question
    • Present an example when I had input from others when my task was to recommend changes   Answer Question

Supply Chain Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline (London, England (UK)) in April 2015.

Interview

After going through the online tests, which were very simple in comparison with other companies, I as invited to an online video interview. Quite nerve racking but once you answer one or 2 questions it becomes a lot easier. Standard competency based questions. Advice is to go through their values and ensure you know them very well.

Supply Chain Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline (Singapore (Singapore)) in June 2018.

Interview

Meeting face to face with my line manager. Asked about the interest and understanding of company. Asked about how my degree help in the job i am applying to.

Supply Chain Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline (London, England (UK)) in March 2017.

Interview

CV and questions, followed by reasoning tests and then a video interview, finally an invitation to an assessment day where you complete a group task, individual presentation and one-to-one interview.

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline (Mumbai) in March 2014.

Interview

transparent , HR, technical and final round where discussion is about how things are what are the values and how will you contribute to the business with your previous work experience

Supply Chain Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline (London, England (UK)) in December 2016.

Interview

Application was followed by a completion of several questions regarding why I wanted to work for the company. This was followed by tests including personality and arithmetic. This was the easy part, then I had to wait for almost three months to hear about whether I would be admitted for the web interview which unfortunately I was unable to complete.

Supply Chain Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brighton, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline (Brighton, England (UK)) in March 2017.

Interview

- application (CV, cover letter)
    - only tests (behavioural, mathematical, logic)
    -recorded interview
    -assessment centre (presentation on a case study receive one week in advance, group exercises, panel interview)
    I was said to be successful (first 2 stages )sometime after the test, after 4 moths of silence I received an email and I had 2 days to prepare for the recorded interview. 2 days are not enough. The assessment centre place was too far away and bad connected

Supply Chain Interview

Interview

Consisted of one group exercise, an interview and a presentation. Was good and not extremely difficult. Interviewers were kind and understanding. Time given to prepare the presentation was sufficient. Group work was based on a medication and included marketing aspects.

Interview Questions

• If a colleague asked you to review a report that they're very proud of and you found quite a few mistakes, how would you handle the situation?   Answer Question

Supply Chain Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Istanbul (Turkey)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline (Istanbul (Turkey)) in February 2019.

Interview

It was a very good and friendly interview. The supply chain manager was very polite and did not ask any technical questions. We talked about GSK's company culture and then talked about what lessons could be used for this supply chain role.

Interview Questions

• Introduce yourself.
      Why supply chain?
      what type of background do u have for this role?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.