Glenmark Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 19 Mar 2019

2.5

Sort:

Senior Clinical Data Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mahwah, NJ (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Glenmark (Mahwah, NJ (US)).

Interview

Phone screen, relatively standard. Then face to face interview at facility. Next steps took a while due to 'global' scheduling. Secondary phone screen was rescheduled 3 times.

Interview Questions

• Majority of Oncology TA questions. (in 5-10 minutes tell her about myself and my experience(s) as a responsibilities.
      Have you done Oncology trials? What type?
      What type? Solid Tumors
      What is the manner was used measuring tumors (lesions)
      What Version of RECIST did you use?
      How many tumors (lesions) can you evaluate at a time?
      Have you used “central labs” or “local labs” –What is the difference
      For your outsourced trials, how do you check their work?
      How did you create standards using CDISC, CDASH?
      Have you ever been the CRO and the sponsor had issue? How did you handle it?
      Have you ever been the sponsor and had issue with the CRO? How did you handle it?
      For oncology trials what is primary and secondary endpoint?
      What are SI unit conversions
      What are the tumor measurements
      What is the most difficult assessment in oncology trials?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Glenmark (Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh) in November 2014.

Interview

GD of all the students who filled application for intern position and the topic for GD is decided by the GD members and after that a technical cum HR round for the selected students was took place .

Interview Questions

• GD topic was decided by a few members who are familiar with some current affairs   Answer Question

Medical Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Glenmark (Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh) in March 2009.

Interview

interview start with group discussion and then personal interview and then i went for written then again group discussion then personal interview and selected

Interview Questions

• why u wanted to come in this job   1 Answer

Negotiation

that was my 1st interview i did no negotation

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Glenmark (Mumbai) in January 2017.

Interview

GT followed by Interview. No written test. GT (Group Task) was a situation analysis and getting a solution for that. Then one has to discuss the solution with the group and come to a conclusion. Interview was not much technical. Little technical, more HR.

Interview Questions

• What is your interest and how it is related to our company?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Glenmark (Mumbai) in November 2011.

Interview

Informed me well in advance and the email contains clear details about hot to reach the place and and also provide human resorces person phone number to contact if I need. The movement I reached there, receptionist informed HR department, and HR guy came and took me to department head, he interview me for 30 mixtures, then salary negations by HR. went on well.

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Glenmark (Mumbai) in February 2014.

Interview

It was a campus placement process, presentations and other details were provided and candidates were selected based on CV and other tests, prior shortlisting were done and GD was conducted. science background students were preferred being a pharmaceutical company, even engineers had a scope not just pharmacists

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Glenmark.

Interview

Take us through your resume quickly-Asked in all the rounds
    Tell us what you know about amazon
    Any situation where in you have taken a product to your customer only to know that it doesn’t meet her/his requirement
    Design a car for a deaf person. They expected reasoning
    Have you got any people management experience?
    What weakness have you identified during your professional career?
    Have you handled any challenging customer? Why do you think the customer is challenging?
    Tell me about any significant success which you have achieved during your professional career. Asked about the specifics of the achievement
    How many palindromes between 1 to 1201?
    How will you motivate your team members?
    Capacity planning question? What all factors you will consider while planning capacity?
    What all KPIs you will set for Customer service function and for your team members?

Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Glenmark (Kolkata) in November 2014.

Interview

Group Discussion Followed by Personal Interview. There were 2 people in the panel. One was corporate HR manager and another was functional expert. It started late at night and culminated in the morning

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to join Glenmark Pharmaceuticals?
      Personals   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Glenmark in August 2010.

Interview

Contacted by placement organization
    Interview by placement organization

Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Watford, East of England, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Glenmark (Watford, East of England, England (UK)) in February 2017.

Interview

Applied online. Week later phone interview, followed by face to face with HR and Sales Director. HR informed me the job role had changed before interview got underway. They had basically looked at my CV and cherry picked additional areas they could intergrate into the role. At the end of the interview I asked if the salary was negotiable due to added responsibility, it was not.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.