Global Resources Senior Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Global Resources Senior Business Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Global Resources

1.9

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Global Resources (New York, NY (US)) in August 2019.

Interview

Interview was easy. The company uses Senior Business Analyst position as a entry into sales. I went through the glass door reviews and attended the one week training and homework. This company expects you to attend seminars, complete work assignments, buy hardware, book travel with your expenses before you even get a job offer. In my opinion this is a sheep in lions fur. The senior management associated with this company do not have LinkedIn profiles. I would suggest to stay away and find something that really adds to you experience, resume, and skill set.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your experience?   1 Answer
  • Are you flexible to travel 5 days a week?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Global Resources

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Global Resources.

Interview

Got an email explaining the job decription and company information. Then arrange phone call interview. The following next few days I got phone call from the HR. Questions and answers were simply around 30 minutes. Very efficient process.

Interview Questions

• What do you like working as Consultant?
      Are frequent travelling on the job bothering you?
      What sort of most Client's wants in your opinion?   Answer Question

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Interview

phone interview, and asked you to call back next morning and then tell you you are OK for the training program and if you completed the training, you will be employed.

Interview Questions

• are you ok for 100 % travel, and 100 % commission based position?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Global Resources (Chicago, IL (US)) in June 2018.

Interview

60 minute scheduled phone call. Interviewer worked in the position for many years. I was emailed a lot of information about the company and position. Interviewer was willing and able to answer any question I had.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Global Resources (Chicago, IL (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

Emailed, then replied to email, then setup phone interview with Brian. Nice interview but didn't give me specifics. Basically an overview of the job. Everything sounded good, too good. He asked about my consulting experience and MBA knowledge. At the end of the phone call he asked me to think about it for a day or so and let him know if I wanted to proceed with training(which is not paid). I agreed and then they sent me an overnight packet of info with a list of books/printer/etc to buy, videos to watch, paperwork online to fill out. I started asking questions to other SBA's that worked for the company while I prepped for the training. All the SBA's and I mean all that responded told me run. Some spent thousands of dollars and still hadn't been paid. Others worked there but the travel was so intense that they were only home 1 day a week. After talking on the phone to three SBA's, 2 current (who were about to quit and looking) and 1 who had just quit, I did not accept the job offer and did not complete the training.

Interview Questions

• Are you more familiar with operations or finance?   1 Answer

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Global Resources.

Interview

Phone interview - basically a phone screen to hear about your background and if you are willing to travel. The interviewer did not ask many questions. He asked me if there is anything I wanted to know about the role and he'd let me know the pros and cons. Very brief... "looking for a warm body" type of interview.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable with 100% travel?   1 Answer

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Global Resources in May 2017.

Interview

The interview was conducted over the telephone and consisted of a basic question and answer session. Prior to the interview I was given a set of videos to watch regarding the company and what they do.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Global Resources (Chicago, IL (US)) in September 2016.

Interview

1. Email your resume in
    2. Telephonic interview
    3. Offer to take a 1 week class crash course mini MBA (on your own time)
    4. Recruiter "talks" to an executive about your resume and determines if you're a good fit (manipulation tactic to establish credibility and create self-worth in the interviewee once they say yes, they almost always say yes)
    5. They put you in a class the following week. They don't use GOTOMEETING, but instead choose to use ADOBE connect which is more of a lecture hall discussion and everything must be typed by the participants). I had 30 individuals in my class. Most were sheep and just interested in making money.
    6.During the course of the training, you'll receive homework and told to review client testimonials (which condition you to believe in the business and the aggressive sales tactics, "end justifies the means". You'll also fill out your employee application
    7. During midweek, they'll tell you if they decided to hire you (if you complete the class, you'll be hired).
    8. The following Monday you'll start doing "Surveys". Have fun manipulating clients!

Interview Questions

• The biggest part of this job is Travel, are you ok with traveling up to 75% of the time?   Answer Question

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Global Resources (Chicago, IL (US)) in July 2016.

Interview

I felt the interview was straight forward and to the point. I was told in the first few minutes the main things that are hard to overcome when starting as an SBA: Extensive Travel, Performance Based Income, Per Diem Structure and 6-8 weeks before reasonable commissions start to come in. I get it.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about the impact of extensive travel could have on my home life.   1 Answer

Negotiation

We agreed to sleep on it and discuss it further the next day.

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Global Resources (Chicago, IL (US)) in May 2016.

Interview

Answered ad, sent resume. Received email regarding interest based upon resume. Returned email confirming interest. Received call from HR and then hiring manager for phone interview. The interview was straightforward and succinct.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Still in it

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.