GlobalData Associate Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

GlobalData Associate Analyst Interview Questions

2.7

28 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Associate Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at GlobalData in January 2018.

Interview

Telephonic interview with ,3 rounds on 3 different days. they check mainly your verbal communication, read about company before giving interview . it will be an added advantage. 30 word limit.

Interview Questions

• Normal Market research questions   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for GlobalData

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GlobalData (Hyderabad) in December 2017.

Interview

Firstly i have received a call from HR manager and have done with telephonic interview and later they have sent a mail for call letter to direct face to face inerview

Associate Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at GlobalData (London, England (UK)) in December 2017.

Interview

1. HR Telephonic Round
    2. Written Test
    3. Technical Round
    4. Assistant Project Manager
    5. Project Manager ( Practice Head )

I accepted the offer. They generally take people from premium colleges. Communication is the major point to get selected for the role.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dehradun

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at GlobalData (Dehradun) in October 2016.

Interview

The first round was an aptitude test.In the aptitude test there was some reasoning, math, English and one short descriptive question then the selected candidate was gone through the telephonic round. the telephonic round took place three times and at last, they issued the offer letter was issued.In some cases, they called at their Hyderabad office for final round.

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at GlobalData (Hyderabad) in June 2015.

Interview

3 rounds of interview.First round was an Aptitude Test (Quant, Basic English grammer and M.S Excel) , Second round was 1:1- HR round and Third round was with the project manager.

Interview Questions

• 1. Any Previous experience in Research ? If yes, questions about it.
      2. Marketing subject Questions; PESTLE analysis, how do you prepare a questionnaire, what is primary research and secondary research etc   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GlobalData (Hyderabad) in October 2016.

Interview

i went there with a reference,only 3 rounds,written test(MS Excel,aptitude,english,essay writing,passage)
    technical round
    HR round
    i cleared 2 rounds after that they said they'll call,and they gave me a task,the showed me one tupperewere water bottle and asked me how do you find out the cost of this bottle and what kind of research you do?

Interview Questions

• what do you think your work here if u get hired?
      Task   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GlobalData (Hyderabad) in March 2014.

Interview

interview was for 4 rounds and it took 15 days to tell the result, it was easy for 1st round and 2 round. bit they conducted online test which i cleared

Interview Questions

• marketing concepts and online test   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at GlobalData (Pune) in January 2014.

Interview

Aptitude test
    3 rounds of interview
    1st HR round-Some journal question.
    2nd Senior Analyst will take interview for 30 min
    3rd APM will take your interview for 30-45 min
    The full process will take at least a month.
    They will send you the offer letter in 10-15 days.
    It will come in spam folder of your email.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself?
      Why should we hire you?
      Your summer internship program?   Answer Question

Associate Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at GlobalData in July 2016.

Interview

Interview process will be good & completely based on analysis & employee thinking.
    Once you complete all the rounds they will tell as one more round hr but no response from them after so many days also.
    Very irresponsive & irresponsible hr.

Interview Questions

• you have 5 lts of jug & 3lts of jug. & unlimited water supply. full the either of the jug with 4 lts of water   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GlobalData (Hyderabad) in September 2015.

Interview

basic screening test, interview with manager, interview with practice head.

screening test is very sinple basic maths, english , excel, english and an essay.

interview with manager is about the specific industry that paticular manager's team is working on. mostly about the market size and market leaders in that industry.
    interview with practice head is more like HR round.

overall interview is pretty simple if you have general business knowledge on the paticular industry of the manager.
    competition is not much as attrition rate at this company is pretty high.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.