GlobalData Associate Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

GlobalData Associate Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at GlobalData

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at GlobalData (Hyderabad) in January 2020.

Interview

CV screening followed by aptitude test followed by technical interview followed by SWOT analysis of a company and forecasting.
Everything went well. Got completed my interview in 2 days. Now waiting for the call and mail

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for GlobalData

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at GlobalData (Hyderabad) in March 2018.

Interview

Three rounds..

1. Written Test - (basic excel questions, quantitative aptitude(5 questions) and English vocabulary questions, letter writing, essay writing)
    2. Technical Round - Tell me about yourself, Project Explanation and basic finance questions
    3. Manager Round - more of personality round knowing interests and hobbies.

Interview Questions

• Financial Ratios and Identifying Strengths, weakness, opportunities, and threats of a given small case study   1 Answer

Associate Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at GlobalData in January 2018.

Interview

Telephonic interview with ,3 rounds on 3 different days. they check mainly your verbal communication, read about company before giving interview . it will be an added advantage. 30 word limit.

Interview Questions

• Normal Market research questions   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GlobalData (Hyderabad) in December 2017.

Interview

Firstly i have received a call from HR manager and have done with telephonic interview and later they have sent a mail for call letter to direct face to face inerview

Associate Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at GlobalData (London, England (UK)) in December 2017.

Interview

1. HR Telephonic Round
    2. Written Test
    3. Technical Round
    4. Assistant Project Manager
    5. Project Manager ( Practice Head )

I accepted the offer. They generally take people from premium colleges. Communication is the major point to get selected for the role.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GlobalData (Hyderabad) in October 2016.

Interview

i went there with a reference,only 3 rounds,written test(MS Excel,aptitude,english,essay writing,passage)
    technical round
    HR round
    i cleared 2 rounds after that they said they'll call,and they gave me a task,the showed me one tupperewere water bottle and asked me how do you find out the cost of this bottle and what kind of research you do?

Interview Questions

• what do you think your work here if u get hired?
      Task   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dehradun

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at GlobalData (Dehradun) in October 2016.

Interview

The first round was an aptitude test.In the aptitude test there was some reasoning, math, English and one short descriptive question then the selected candidate was gone through the telephonic round. the telephonic round took place three times and at last, they issued the offer letter was issued.In some cases, they called at their Hyderabad office for final round.

Associate Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at GlobalData in July 2016.

Interview

Interview process will be good & completely based on analysis & employee thinking.
    Once you complete all the rounds they will tell as one more round hr but no response from them after so many days also.
    Very irresponsive & irresponsible hr.

Interview Questions

• you have 5 lts of jug & 3lts of jug. & unlimited water supply. full the either of the jug with 4 lts of water   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at GlobalData (Hyderabad) in July 2016.

Interview

I had four rounds of interview. The first round is a written test comprising of english, quantitative techniques and excel. Then after screening the next round is face to face interview with project manager and once that is done the next round is interview with the practice head and last round is an online test based on market research.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions were asked like "About Me" and Work experience related.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GlobalData (Hyderabad).

Interview

Based upon market Research and Communication skills. The interview will be taken in phone or may be face to face. The candidates from reputed institutes or universities with good academics have more chance in getting the job. That doesnt mean a good candidate from a normal college will not get the job. Apart from that job will be confirmed if you have an employee reference.

Interview Questions

• What do u know about market research asked via phone

Online Test for one hour. Word document will be sent and the written test should be sent back in anhour. the test is general aptitude and english test   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.