GlobalHunt Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at GlobalHunt

2.6

H R Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at GlobalHunt (New Delhi).

Interview

It was a two step interview process, where two different people came to me one by one and asked questions of their interests. Questions asked were not very technical, but general ones. After they got to know that i am a fresher they were very supportive. Overall interview was an average level.

Recruiter Interview

Interview

Their interview process is Short, interesting and easy. Interviewers are good and intellectual.
    There are hardly two to three rounds of interview to be cleared. Had a good experience and got to learn much from interviewer's point of view.

Interview Questions

• about various industry's knowledge
      about recruitment positions   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at GlobalHunt (London, England (UK)).

Interview

I was interviewed here sometime back and I have cleared all the rounds. In CTC discussion there Senior Hr was just giving me 20% hike. They do not pay that good.

Interview Questions

• Why you are expecting 30%hike? we can only provide 20 %   Answer Question

.NET Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GlobalHunt (New Delhi) in October 2018.

Interview

The process took a day. There were total 3 rounds. The first round was technical face to face asked about simple and basic questions on c# and asp.net and SQL server. The second round was also face to face asked also a simple but tricky question. Rounds were near 30 minutes. The third round was manager round asked questions on personal life about schooling and college life and about interest. I cleared all the round and they offered me the job. The salary was initial 6 months 8000 then depends on the performance. I accept the offer. But on the joining day, the hr said to me deposit the 10th and 12th original mark sheet. What the hell is this? I didn't submit my document. So guys if u ready to submit your original documents then go for an interview because they will not hire you if u don't submit your original document.

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GlobalHunt (New Delhi) in September 2018.

Interview

Good Very Structured and It Was Genuine and they only recruit deserved people it was looking from their body language. The Infrastructure was good, the employees were very polite and humble.

Python Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GlobalHunt (New Delhi) in March 2018.

Interview

One telephonic and two face to face technical rounds was there. and they asked pythons and django's basic question like session, Inheritance and all oops concept , generator etc. i had a nice experience.
    It took 2 days. Both rounds took around 30 to 45 minutes.

Account Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at GlobalHunt (Ahmedabad) in November 2013.

Interview

It was good, first at local level, then via Skype directly with MD. F2F interview with Sr. Manager and 1:30 hours Skype interview with Sunil Sir. It was awesome experience while talking with both senior persons on Skype & F2F.

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GlobalHunt (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in March 2016.

Interview

The interview process was long and drawn out. I interviewed with 3 people back to back and it seemed never ending. It almost seemed like they were just trying to pass time as opposed to make a decision. I spent alot of time in the room alone in between each interviewer.

Interview Questions

• They all asked the same questions, obviously not coordinating with each other. Why do you wanna work here? What skills do you have to offer?   Answer Question

Senior Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at GlobalHunt.

Interview

very good, i had a decent experience, my queries were handled well with senior HR and guided each step & follow up was good. so overall nice experience.
    Process is well structured , you fill a pre screening form, skype round , and then sharing business plan .

Senior Recruitment Profile Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at GlobalHunt (New Delhi) in May 2016.

Interview

Interaction with HR for personal details, 1 to 1 interview with vertical head regarding my entire experience, responsibilities, need for change. I cleared till this process.
    1 to 1 interview with MD. He was not satisfied with my answer.His answer was - he is looking for people who work like machines, N number of positions coming in and N number of CVs going out for screening. It is like a factory producing goods by machine.

Interview Questions

• How many team members you managed
      Total revenue earned last financial year
      How many contacts you have in industry.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.