GlobalHunt Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 9 Jan 2019

2.6

Sort:

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at GlobalHunt (London, England (UK)).

Interview

I was interviewed here sometime back and I have cleared all the rounds. In CTC discussion there Senior Hr was just giving me 20% hike. They do not pay that good.

Interview Questions

• Why you are expecting 30%hike? we can only provide 20 %   Answer Question

.NET Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GlobalHunt (New Delhi) in October 2018.

Interview

The process took a day. There were total 3 rounds. The first round was technical face to face asked about simple and basic questions on c# and asp.net and SQL server. The second round was also face to face asked also a simple but tricky question. Rounds were near 30 minutes. The third round was manager round asked questions on personal life about schooling and college life and about interest. I cleared all the round and they offered me the job. The salary was initial 6 months 8000 then depends on the performance. I accept the offer. But on the joining day, the hr said to me deposit the 10th and 12th original mark sheet. What the hell is this? I didn't submit my document. So guys if u ready to submit your original documents then go for an interview because they will not hire you if u don't submit your original document.

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GlobalHunt (New Delhi) in September 2018.

Interview

Good Very Structured and It Was Genuine and they only recruit deserved people it was looking from their body language. The Infrastructure was good, the employees were very polite and humble.

Python Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GlobalHunt (New Delhi) in March 2018.

Interview

One telephonic and two face to face technical rounds was there. and they asked pythons and django's basic question like session, Inheritance and all oops concept , generator etc. i had a nice experience.
    It took 2 days. Both rounds took around 30 to 45 minutes.

Account Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at GlobalHunt (Ahmedabad) in November 2013.

Interview

It was good, first at local level, then via Skype directly with MD. F2F interview with Sr. Manager and 1:30 hours Skype interview with Sunil Sir. It was awesome experience while talking with both senior persons on Skype & F2F.

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GlobalHunt (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in March 2016.

Interview

The interview process was long and drawn out. I interviewed with 3 people back to back and it seemed never ending. It almost seemed like they were just trying to pass time as opposed to make a decision. I spent alot of time in the room alone in between each interviewer.

Interview Questions

• They all asked the same questions, obviously not coordinating with each other. Why do you wanna work here? What skills do you have to offer?   Answer Question

Senior Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at GlobalHunt.

Interview

very good, i had a decent experience, my queries were handled well with senior HR and guided each step & follow up was good. so overall nice experience.
    Process is well structured , you fill a pre screening form, skype round , and then sharing business plan .

Senior Recruitment Profile Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at GlobalHunt (New Delhi) in May 2016.

Interview

Interaction with HR for personal details, 1 to 1 interview with vertical head regarding my entire experience, responsibilities, need for change. I cleared till this process.
    1 to 1 interview with MD. He was not satisfied with my answer.His answer was - he is looking for people who work like machines, N number of positions coming in and N number of CVs going out for screening. It is like a factory producing goods by machine.

Interview Questions

• How many team members you managed
      Total revenue earned last financial year
      How many contacts you have in industry.   1 Answer

IT Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at GlobalHunt (Ahmedabad) in February 2016.

Interview

One of their HR Executive calls for 2 face to Face Rounds which were one with the HR Executive herself and the other with the Branch Head. No doubt HR Executive was very good in follow up with me regarding the status of Joining process as she informed me that I have cleared my Interview Rounds. After Reference background was done at the time of sending Offer Letter which was about to be signed and mail back to me, got Cancelled due to some baseless reasons of not suitable for the profile. Please don't waste Out station Candidate's money and Interest who want to join your Team and make some proper interview process instead of creating your new process for different Candidates at the time of providing Offer Letter.

Some Post Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at GlobalHunt (Bengaluru).

Interview

They scheduled my Interview with one of the banking domain company , i went for the interview where i made to wait for 1 hour , i called many times GlobalHunt to find out whats happening they said that HR is in the life and will be there any moment , after spending 1 hour in lift HR finally came and my interview happend after that they called me again for a interview and again i made to wait for one hour. After that the consultant from GlobalHunt said i am through with the interview and they need my all documents including salary slip to process the interview , she showed so much hurry like even 1 minute delay could have destroyed the earth . I sent all my documents including salary slip which is highly confidential and personal but after that she said they want one more discussion with me which was never scheduled . i followed with her and she said we are in touch with that company and will schedule the interview . Now its over two months but no update. They should know the rules and regulations , they cannot ask my personal documents when interview process is not finished. That time they were showing so much hurry they used to call me twice thrice within a span of half an hour. I really very disappointed with the way they conduct the interview process

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.