Globant Devops Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Globant

3.5

Devops Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune City

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Globant (Pune City) in September 2017.

Interview

one round was conducted face to face so i went to company and i have given interview. Another 3 were Google hangouts interview process. Hangouts call were taken by Latim people.

Interview Questions

• you like to work with Globant ?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Globant

Devops Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mar del Plata (Argentina)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Globant (Mar del Plata (Argentina)) in September 2014.

Interview

The hiring and interview processes were actually 'enjoyable'.
    First, I got an screening interview with a recruiter where we talked about usual stuff in these interviews; she was quite nice and the interview went smooth.
    Then there were two more interviews, both of them technical ones:
    1. The first one was to check my background and catch up with my previous jobs to validate my knowledge about general stuff that everybody applying to that position should have;
    2. The second one was to check my English skills and whether I could or not start working on a project that required some advanced skills I didn't have at that moment.
    The interviews were great, the feeling was that I soon found myself talking to peers rather than interviewers.

In my experience, the recruiting process is way ahead than the one of other well-known companies in the same industry.

Interview Questions

• More than talking about a specific question (and there were a lot of those) they were more interested in learning how would I respond on a given scenario - as it seemed they were more interested in real life solutions than academic theory.
      Again, there were a lot of specific technical questions like how to configure an NFS share, but they were mostly interested in the kind of questions like "how would you troubleshoot a remote server that is misbehaving showing X symptom?"   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.