Globant IOS Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Globant IOS Developer Interview Questions

Interviews at Globant

2.8

IOS Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Globant (Orlando, FL (US)) in August 2016.

Interview

I received an email the next day I applied , they asked first for screening interview , after that they asked for technical interview with one of their technical leader , interviewer was a great , she asked about everything on iOS development ,then she told me they will contact me later for feedback, next day they asked for some information to pass it to their client, after few days unfortunately they told me the position has been closed, the process itself was fast and professional.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Globant

IOS Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Globant in January 2016.

Interview

the process mostly was about technical swift question about operations, testing, coredata, then a second round of coding, you get point if your coding include unit testing, in general terms the process was very quick.

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Globant (Pune) in January 2014.

Interview

a bit difficult interview process senior asks to technical questions according to his personal knowledge. too much expectations to know about external framework. expected to know everything inspite of the fact that you have not worked on it.

IOS Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bogotá, Bogota (Colombia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Globant (Bogotá, Bogota (Colombia)).

Interview

The process began via LinkedIn, then I had two screening phone calls, one technical interview over Skype, and finally a personal behavioral interview where I was given the offer.

The technical one was, in my opinion, easy for anyone who had worked with iOS for some months. They asked me basic stuff any iOS programmer should know (Swift's optionals, View controllers lifecycle, persistence options, etc.) so I really felt I couldn't really prove that I knew anything more advanced that what they asked, which lead to a fairly higher seniority than I expected for my work experience in terms of years, but lower than I expected for the knowledge I really felt I had. In my opinion, two technical interviews would be better for ranking a candidate.

Regarding the behavioral interviews, I had two screening phone calls, one for getting to know me better at a high level, and one to test my level of English combined with some other basic questions. These were pretty standard, they asked me about my experience and my expectations.

The last in-person behavioral interview was somewhat uncomfortable though. I think they had already taken their decision to hire me, unless, of course, this last interview one went terribly wrong for some reason. The recruiter was nice, but this interview fit perfectly into the stereotype of the typical behavioral interview where you're asked about superpowers you wish you had, weaknesses, strengths, to describe yourself in one word, etc. which made it kind of tiring.

Overall, the process was very quick and easy. I just wish I had had the chance to prove myself a bit more on the technical side.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between value types and reference types in Swift?   Answer Question

IOS Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Globant (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in September 2018.

Interview

I went through a phone interview & an online technical' interview. But they declined to provide me any feedback after inquiring. It was a waste of time ultimately.

Interview Questions

• What are ways for working with multiple developers & storyboards in Xcode.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.