Globant Interview Questions

Updated 10 Jun 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 406 of over 406 interviews

2.9
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Globant

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I interviewed at Globant (Pune)

Interview

The first was moderate they will ask questions, 2nd round was taken by some random person he is arrogant, after discussing machine coding round and solving everything, he is not bother to give you feedback and I was facing some volume issue so I joined again, in a couple of minutes he left and didn't informed and responding I was waiting there for around 20 min and my interview was still pending , and he rejected as no reason listed I asked recruiter, they are just more adamant to take you in, because they rejecting you not because of lack of knowledge, but because of ego they are carrying

Interview Questions
  • Traverse object and find values
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I interviewed at Globant (New Delhi)

Interview

Received on call invitation and interview scheduled on zoom. Java basics where checked. Suggestion is go with core Java prepared for first round. 2 technical rounds taking place in same day.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Globant

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Globant

Interview

1 entrevista con HR, preguntac actitudinales y verifican el inglés. Despues una entrevista técnica y después ya dentro de Globant con clientes. El proceso fue rápido (siempre están buscando gente y te toman incluso antes de necesitarte).

Interview Questions
  • Conceptos de programación funcional en Python (mal, filter, reduce)

Globant

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Globant

Interview

Una entrevista por sistema con preguntas y respuestas con audios grabados que no se permiten borrar, las respuestas son por tiempo limite. Parece que no es una entrevista pero lo entiendo como el primer contacto para ampliar tu cv y poder ofrecer datos que no se pueden expresar en un archivo escrito.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Globant

Application

I interviewed at Globant

Interview

As per personal and friends experience. Even if you clear interview. HR will not role out your offer soon. You will hear typical reasons from them. Better way, try with other organisations.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Globant

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Globant

Interview

Two technical interview rounds and one HR .. first interview was based on practical knowledge and basic oops concepts knowledge .. still it is variable .. depends on who is interviewing you . All the best

Interview Questions
  • They ask very practical things instead of just theory. More focused on your practical knowledge

Globant

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Globant

Interview

Smooth process, interview panel is knowledgeable. Some rounds were taken by offshore teams which were a little hard to schedule. Recruitment helped in managing the timezones. Salary negotiation was quick and favorable.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 months. I interviewed at Globant (London, England, England)

Interview

Took many months, extremely slow. They also asked me for certain documents without even rolling out an offer in the first place. Overall, I had 4 rounds - the first one (after initial CV and Cover Letter screening) was on an online portal where I had to record myself answering situation based questions. This was followed by an HR round and two rounds with senior management.

Interview Questions
  • Why Globant, Why this program, where do you see yourself making the most immediate impact

Globant

Application

I interviewed at Globant

Interview

2 tech rounds Complete java questions, some coding questions rest api questions, spring springboot string literal, string pool , exception handling inheritance encapsulation coding questions related to loop, stream, java8 feature thats it

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Globant

Application

I interviewed at Globant

Interview

fue bastante larga, a pesar de eso fueron amables ------------- -------- --- -- ------------------------ ----- ------------------- -- - --------------------------- -------------------------- ----------- ---- ------ ----

Interview Questions
  • ------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------ ---------------------- ----------------- ------------
Viewing 1 - 10 of 406 Interviews