Globant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Globant Interview Questions

Updated 1 Jun 2019

2.9

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Globant (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in February 2015.

Interview

Short, brief, dull, not very challenging, but not very accurate, couldn't really make sense, no idea which client/position I would cover, HR was not really friendly to tell me. This form asks for 50 words but expects me to count manually... wtf ppl, 2015

Interview Questions

• java core, collections, concurrency, exceptions, algorithms,   1 Answer

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA (US)

Interview

My partner and I are full-stack developers considering moving to Seattle. We spent time over the summer on an exploratory trip, getting a better feel for the city as well as the tech environment by setting up some brief company tours. We contacted Globant (L4 Digital) and scheduled an appointment with an HR recruiter as a screening more than an interview.

From the beginning of the meeting I felt uncomfortable with her demeanor, which seemed to hold none of the warmth or welcome we experienced with other companies we visited. We walked around the office and then stepped to a table outside. We briefly explained our current backgrounds as insurance developers, to which she asked if that was our "first gig out of college". As a senior developer with 4 years corporate experience and a nonprofit director, I responded yes, I suppose, and as a small business owner with two degrees and a couple years of corporate experience in a few companies, my partner responded no. She turned the conversation to "a little about myself" and then gave a detailed explanation of her own background as a barista who used that job to network with customers into a brief "gig" recruiting for Microsoft and then came to L4 and has been recruiting there for four years. She tangented into a thorough musing about how she's "not a fan of people moving to Seattle" because it's becoming a city of transplants who are driving up costs for people like her, who was, if we didn't catch it, born and raised in Seattle. I would have pointed out we both grew up internationally and enjoy diversity and a tech-oriented metropolitan area but I had the impression she was resolute on her monologue. We asked some questions about the company work environment, and she painted a picture that seemed to us to represent teams and structures in transitional upheaval from merging with Globant. Again, I would have pointed out that I'm fascinated by organization culture change, especially in Agile methodologies, but it didn't seem worth the attempt. We asked some additional standard introductory questions which she abruptly cut off for another meeting, shook my partner's hand, ignored me, and went back inside.

She suggested we send her our resumes in what I'd describe as a tepid manner. The whole meeting was an unusually off-putting experience and we did not.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Globant (San Francisco, CA (US)) in July 2016.

Interview

I applied through linked in. The HR discussed the salary expectation and agreed on it. She told the profile i have is matching with openings they have. The next step is she asked me to provide a updated resume. She said the panel will screen it. screening took a week. Then no response. I keep following through email.The HR never wrote email from her own it. Its some Job portal id. Then she called me an told the interview is fixed in next week this is third week. The HR called on interview time and no panel available. They told the phone connection is not good and we have to reschedule interview. then no response.I again followed on that job portal id. The HR called and confirmed the interview this was 5th week. They called me 10 mins later and asked to join interview. It went very well. The next day she called and told i have cleared interview process and need to submit the visa docs and she will send me email with list of documents.
    No response for 2 days. I tried sending her email. This time i got response from .globant.com that no such email exist. After that i tried 2-3 times but same its bouncing back.
    Its very bad experience with such company.
    They failed to build the trust. I thank to god that i have not submitted the personal dos.

Interview Questions

• Core Java, Garbage collection, SOAP and REST services memory management. angular JS and Jquery   Answer Question

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Globant (Dallas, TX (US)).

Interview

My resume was sent by a colleague and I received an email to schedule a phone interview. Phone interview was easy. Asked what you have done. Then I was asked for an in person interview. Very easy to talk to. Wanted to make sure that I knew agile. I thought I had it but they decided to go with another applicant.

Interview Questions

• They had me walk them through how I get my user stories. Step by step.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Globant.

Interview

I was contacted by linkedin and after a series of interviews by video conference I met with a human resources person and I was able to know the place and its people. Highly recommended, better than expected

Interview Questions

• They asked me if I knew the company, and they asked me many questions about my experience. You see that they hire a lot of people and that they are in full growth, they also took all the time in the world to analyze my profile   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Monica, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Globant (Santa Monica, CA (US)) in April 2017.

Interview

I had 2 phone interviews. Nothing technical on them, more of just my background. After that they threw me into an in person interview with one of their clients who was very high ranking in a large U.S. company. Interview went terribly wrong when the interviewer began asking about totally different requirements than what Globant said the position was for. Globant employees were very kind and polite, but somewhat misinformed of what the client wanted.

Human Resources Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Globant (San Francisco, CA (US)) in April 2015.

Interview

A recruiter reached out to me. I then interviewed with three different people and was told "I hope you can me a part of my team!" Process from start to finish was 6 weeks and I had to constantly follow up with the recruiter to see where they were at only for them to tell me that they decided they needed somebody more senior. Very disappointing to be mislead and even more disappointing was the lack of communication from the Recruiter. As a Recruiter, it's important to consider the candidate experience as well and to provide people with clear expectations and timeline. As for the hiring manager, I would recommend she not get the candidate excited until a final decision is made. Interviewing is very emotional for the candidate and it's not fun being mislead.

Interview Questions

• Questions were basic HR related questions. There is no real US HR so they didn't really get much into regulations and compliance which I expected.   Answer Question

Human Resources Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Globant (San Francisco, CA (US)).

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter to set up an interview, and we selected a time. During the interview, there was a lot of background noise on the recruiter's side. There were times when she was laughing about what was going on in her office, and she was not paying attention to my response to her question. I had to stop mid sentence and ask if this was still a good time to connect.

I have never had a recruiter be so disconnected during a phone screen. I was not surprised to hear that I did not move on to the next round as I don't think she paid attention to any of my responses. All in all, a very bad experience.

Interview Questions

• All very generic questions that had little to do with the actual position requirements.   Answer Question

Senior Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Globant (San Francisco, CA (US)) in October 2013.

Interview

They do a good technical questions, they want a strong skills people in new technologies like JavaScript, HTML5, Node.js, Angular.js, Handlebars, Vagrant, CSS, PHP, Require.js, jQuery, YUI and more tecnologies.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I interviewed at Globant (San Francisco, CA (US)) in March 2012.

Interview

Received a call from a recruiter. She asked basis interview questions. Then talked to two other delivery director and project manager. The process took 7 weeks. The made a lot of promised during the interview process on which they never delivered after i got hired.

Interview Questions

• Agile project management. PMBOK questions.   1 Answer

Negotiation

they basically gave me an offer, take it or leave it!

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.