Globant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Globant

2.9

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Globant (Bengaluru).

Interview

Interviewers are of bad attitude head eaters, won't give time for think and answer, they having a teasing mentality to job seeker. Need to be syntactic correct while writing code in paper.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Globant (Pune) in July 2018.

Interview

I faced one technical round followed by HR round. The requirement was to work on client location so I also had to give a client interview which took too long to schedule. I had a good conversation with HR during the HR round.

Interview Questions

• What architecture do you use? Explain it.
      Do we have references of activity in viewmodel?
      What is livedata?
      Explain architecture for app of with list and detail view including network API.
      What is clean architecture? Example of MVP clean architecture.
      Which classes(UI, repository, network, etc) should belongs to which MVP architecture component?
      Test driven development.
      Which unittest you did?
      What are the test doubles?
      What are the stub, spy?
      Difference between unit test and integration test?
      What do you prefer to use Composition or Inheritance?
      Software design patterns (like singleton, observer, builder and adapter.)
      Difference between hashmap and hashtable.
      Internal structure of hashmap.
      SOLID principal.
      Use dagger.
      Which approach to take for satisfying depency for applicationContext and context?
      Fail-safe and fail-fast.
      Which one are fail-safe?
      How to pass message between thread?
      How handler works?
      What is looper?
      How to make singleton threadsafe?
      In a class there are 2 methods, 1 is static and another is instance, both synchronised, can 2 thread access both of those methods at same time?
      What is functional interface, marker interface, tag interface?
      How to make collapsing Toolbar?
      How to use SinglyLinkedList as Stake?
      Scenario to explain use of single task launchmode.
      How to pass data from 1 fragment to another which are in same activity?
      What is intent filter?
      What is Certificate pinning?
      What's intent service?
      What's sticky broadcast?
      Explain Comparable and Comparator.
      How to create a method which accepts any List like List<A> or List<B> as argument?
      Explain try with resources.
      In which order activities lifecycle methods will be called when starting Activity A from Activity B?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Monica, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Globant (Santa Monica, CA (US)) in April 2017.

Interview

I had 2 phone interviews. Nothing technical on them, more of just my background. After that they threw me into an in person interview with one of their clients who was very high ranking in a large U.S. company. Interview went terribly wrong when the interviewer began asking about totally different requirements than what Globant said the position was for. Globant employees were very kind and polite, but somewhat misinformed of what the client wanted.

Web UI Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ciudad de México (Mexico)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Globant (Ciudad de México (Mexico)).

Interview

-Interview with HR, made by phone.
    -Technical Interview, 1:1 (including theoretical questions and live coding test)
    -Manager Interview, by Hangouts
    -Once you are accepted, you have more interviews, to find you a project (with Tech lead and / or PM)

Interview Questions

• Technical:
      Javascript, OOP, HTML5, CSS, jQuery, Angular, Bootstrap, Responsive design, Github   Answer Question

Software Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Buenos Aires (Argentina)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Globant (Buenos Aires (Argentina)) in March 2010.

Interview

1 Email, HR interview (1hr) with spanish and english questions, then technical interview, then a call saying you are hired.
    The technical interview is the one that is difficult. They would ask you questions about the technology you master, but also on other technologies that you don't, and make you think about the possible answers using your reasons.
    Also, logical questions, a lot.

Interview Questions

• When two trains approach each other at a crossing, both shall come to a full stop and neither shall start up again until the other has gone. Imagine a Java code with two process/instances of the same program Train.class
      What's the problem and how do you fix it.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Selenium Automation Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Globant (Pune) in August 2019.

Interview

It was a referral interview. I got a call from HR regarding the opportunity. HR informed me about requirement and it was suitable for me so I asked them to proceed with my profile.

Interviewer made me comfortable while asking questions, he asked few direct questions, few tricky questions. Interview went for 40-45 minutes.

Though I was able to answer around 70-75% of questions I didn't get offer.

Interview Questions

• - About my previous experience
      - Framework design patterns (Not types of automation framework)
      - TestNG annotations
      - How to execute single @Test method parallelly on 3/4 instances of chrome browser
      - In above case, how to pass different data for each instance through DataProvider
      - What is Test and method in TestNG
      - We can achieve same functionality as DataProvider through Java (e.g. collections)--> Which one we should prefer and why?
      - Program to count each letter in String e.g. GlobalGlobant -->1. With collections, 2. Without collections
      - Program to Print ''Found" if 3 consecutive number found in int array
      - How to generate Testng.xml automatically
      - Maven commands for build generation
      - Use of Maven dependncies
      - When does jar files gets downloaded in case of Maven pom.xml
      - What happens if we change jar version in pom.xml in middle of the execution

-   Answer Question

Senior Test Automation Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lima, Lima Region (Peru)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Globant (Lima, Lima Region (Peru)) in January 2019.

Interview

There were several interviews between human resources people and technical interviews with people in the projects. In addition, interviews with clients who manage the project. The process could have taken about 3 to 4 weeks to reach an agreement.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between a HashMap and a HashTable?   Answer Question

Java Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bogotá, Bogota (Colombia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Globant (Bogotá, Bogota (Colombia)) in October 2017.

Interview

They contacted me by linkedln, then i had HR interview, then 2 technical interviews, everything was well with the interviewers, i had to wait for 1 month, finally I received a call telling me that I was hired.

Interview Questions

• About my experience, about my professinal life, the projects where I've participated in the past, about the technologies that I used, in Spanish language and English. I was asked about Java, git even the handle of internet protocols, was very specific, according to customer details.   Answer Question

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Globant (Pune) in March 2019.

Interview

Extremely slow interview process. I reached their office in Hinjewadi phase 1 at 10:00 am.
    There was a written test MCQ based along with couple of coding problems.
    After you clear the test, there were 2 technical rounds and last was the HR round.
    I had cleared all the rounds along with the HR which was done at around 8 pm.

Got email from hr the same night to submit the documents for approval and offer letter processing.

That was it. It was the last email I got from HR.

I kept following up with them over emails to get the status of my application only to get no response at all.

I then tried calling the HR and she would not pick up my call.

It was extremely rude and unprofessional behaviour.

You go on an interview, take time away from work, spend money on travel, get subjected to stress.

And then you hear nothing at all.

It is not OK to leave people hanging like that.

Automation and Manual Tester Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune City

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Globant (Pune City) in April 2019.

Interview

Two technical rounds and then HR
    Very brainstorming questions.
    You need to have basic concepts very clear, they will ask for writing programs for pattern printing, prime numbers and core java questions.

Interview Questions

• How to reverse a String, how to handle multi value dropdown etc.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.