Globant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Globant Interview Questions

Interviews at Globant

2.9

UI Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Globant (New York, NY (US)) in June 2018.

Interview

The recruiter contacted me through LinkedIn, I got a first initial interview by phone about my experience and then I passed to a technical interview where they asked me very technical questions and what libraries I was using in the past projects, after that I was invited to the office for a tour and for other small interview with the recruiter and other college of her, and I got an offer, I was explained how to process when to sign the contract and how to move forward in the company.

Delivery Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buenos Aires (Argentina)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Globant (Buenos Aires (Argentina)) in July 2019.

Interview

feliz semana corta entrevista telefónica luego en las oficinas realiza una entrevista con recursos humanos de una hora y posteriormente una entrevista de una hora con un cargo más alto

Interview Questions

• Me consultaron principalmente mi experiencia además de uso de herramientas de gestión y experiencias de liderazgo en situaciones de conflicto   Answer Question

Selenium Automation Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Globant (Pune) in August 2019.

Interview

It was a referral interview. I got a call from HR regarding the opportunity. HR informed me about requirement and it was suitable for me so I asked them to proceed with my profile.

Interviewer made me comfortable while asking questions, he asked few direct questions, few tricky questions. Interview went for 40-45 minutes.

Though I was able to answer around 70-75% of questions I didn't get offer.

Interview Questions

• - About my previous experience
      - Framework design patterns (Not types of automation framework)
      - TestNG annotations
      - How to execute single @Test method parallelly on 3/4 instances of chrome browser
      - In above case, how to pass different data for each instance through DataProvider
      - What is Test and method in TestNG
      - We can achieve same functionality as DataProvider through Java (e.g. collections)--> Which one we should prefer and why?
      - Program to count each letter in String e.g. GlobalGlobant -->1. With collections, 2. Without collections
      - Program to Print ''Found" if 3 consecutive number found in int array
      - How to generate Testng.xml automatically
      - Maven commands for build generation
      - Use of Maven dependncies
      - When does jar files gets downloaded in case of Maven pom.xml
      - What happens if we change jar version in pom.xml in middle of the execution

-   Answer Question

Senior Test Automation Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lima, Lima Region (Peru)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Globant (Lima, Lima Region (Peru)) in January 2019.

Interview

There were several interviews between human resources people and technical interviews with people in the projects. In addition, interviews with clients who manage the project. The process could have taken about 3 to 4 weeks to reach an agreement.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between a HashMap and a HashTable?   Answer Question

Tester Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Globant.

Interview

Entrevista grupal y presencial de 3 postulantes junto con 2 entrevistadoras.
    Breve introducción, test de nivel de ingles oral desarrollando la elección de un personaje en particular. Por último, la parte técnica se basó en describir casos testeables y bugs de una aplicación.

Interview Questions

• Si conocía la empresa y porque me gustaría trabajar en ella.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mar del Plata (Argentina)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Globant (Mar del Plata (Argentina)) in November 2018.

Interview

Describen muy bien el proceso. Tambien el tipo de trabajo, ambiente, desafíos y oportunidades. Se dan en un ambiente muy agradable y que fomenta la apertura y transparencia. Se puede preguntar y hay respuestas serias. La ofer coincide con las prestaciones reales

Interview Questions

• Que espero de la compañía   1 Answer

Visual Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Buenos Aires (Argentina)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Globant (Buenos Aires (Argentina)) in July 2018.

Interview

Tuve 3 entrevistas: La primera mediante telefono, donde me avisaron del interes de la empresa en contratarme. Hablamos ingles y me preguntaron datos especificos de ubicacion e intereses.

La segunda fue una entrevista técnica donde hable con una diseñadora sobre mis skills y demas.

La tercera, via celular, donde confirmaron la propuesta y acepte.

Interview Questions

• Si tenia trabajos freelance y de que rubros.   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune City

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Globant (Pune City) in March 2019.

Interview

Applied from naukari.com. I was interview at fidel it services in 2nd December 2018. In first round they was asked two programs first on string and second on collection.And aslo they taken engish test it is little bit easy. Second round is technical round in which they was asked questions on final year project. questions on inheritance, abstraction, interface, string, collection, arraylist and linkedlist differance, hashmap etc.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Globant.

Interview

Single technical round for about 2 hours with Two interviewers. Covers topics related to OOP concepts, java fundamentals, android and application architecture.

Second round is HR discussion. Salary negotiation and location related discussion

Tech Director Interview

Interview

The interview process consisted of 2 separate interviews. Both were very relaxed which helped to not add additional stress. They kept in communication so I would know where I stood in the process until an offer was extended.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.