Globant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Globant Interview Questions

Interviews at Globant

2.9

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Globant in April 2015.

Interview

The review is not about the interview. But about their selection process.
    The worst company to apply for. No proper planning.

The interview had two rounds of technical interview. After that, I have been given with a very good offer(Which I came to know later that it is not). Then the drama started. They have given the joining date as three weeks from then cause the VISA transfer may take time. After two weeks of time, they said the they are going for regular processing as the USCIS is not accepting premium processing for the next two months. I was eagerly waiting with my hopes still ON. After another three weeks of time, they said the project has been called off so they are revoking the offer.

I have no one to blame but myself for turning out other offers during this period and wasting my two months of time. At the end, I am left with nothing but frustration and a lesson. Back to job search.

I heard this recently while watching #GameOfThrones.
    Every Hurt is a lesson and every Lesson makes you better.

Interview Questions

• How do you calculate the square root given with no library functions?   1 Answer

Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Interview

I had several phone and video interviews, which resulted in a job offer after four weeks of interviewing. Three months later, after signing the offer, I have never heard back nor had any updates or contact with the company since – despite my constant follow up emails every couple of weeks and phone calls to chase up next steps to my employment. I would avoid this company at all costs!!

Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Globant (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in January 2017.

Interview

It was same like most interviews first round was with HR and second was skype. It was the average interview I did it well but didn't get the offer. It was like 3 people in skype panel interview. and questions were like implicit wait and exception. Basic OOP, Java, Android concepts Patter Design, Patter Builder, Dependency Injection, Networking Libraries- Retrofit etc. Android Parcelable

Test Automation Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Globant (Chicago, IL (US)) in March 2017.

Interview

Got set up for an Google hangout session after phone screening with recruiter.I applied through Linked-in which took over a week to get me an initial email. I was asked about my previous projects and experiences . Interview on hangout was great because I could share my screen which led me to explain many points visually as well.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Globant.

Interview

With company, it was "fog the mirror". With client (part of requirement for job), it was a typical Silicon Valley interview. On a scale from 1-5, it was a 2 in difficulty.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They were firm.

IOS Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Globant (Orlando, FL (US)) in August 2016.

Interview

I received an email the next day I applied , they asked first for screening interview , after that they asked for technical interview with one of their technical leader , interviewer was a great , she asked about everything on iOS development ,then she told me they will contact me later for feedback, next day they asked for some information to pass it to their client, after few days unfortunately they told me the position has been closed, the process itself was fast and professional.

IOS Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Globant in January 2016.

Interview

the process mostly was about technical swift question about operations, testing, coredata, then a second round of coding, you get point if your coding include unit testing, in general terms the process was very quick.

Web UI Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Globant (San Francisco, CA (US)) in August 2015.

Interview

Briefed by recruiter over phone ~30min

Technical assessment over Skype ~45min

Google:
        Technical assessment over Hangouts ~30min
        Followup technical assessment over Hangouts ~30min
        Fit interview ~20min
        Feedback: "didn't go well"

Disney:
        Fit interview ~1hr
        Feedback: "didn't go well" and "considering other candidates"

Took a little over a month, almost every interview was with someone new. Lots of communication between HR and myself, only had to follow up twice. Their HR is on top of their game, thanks Sabrina. Technical interviews were fairly basic HTML/CSS/JS. Fit interviews were lacking one way or another.

Interview Questions

• Google Fit Interview

What was a challenge you had to face recently and how did you overcome it?

Two other similar questions that took less than 30 minutes for an hour allotted. Part of which was taken up by interviewer answering phone at beginning. Was OK with that but it felt like interviewer wasn't interested after that.   Answer Question
    • Disney Fit Interview

Lots about JS and AngularJS performance.

Wanted to know what other JS Frameworks I knew, making sure I was keeping up with new technologies. NodeJS and Backbone came up a couple of times.

Better interview, better questions, but performed by the team's HR reading from prompt. Didn't know much about the project at all.   Answer Question

C# Architect Interview

Interview

They used a codility test. Asked to code an algorithm.

Interview Questions

• Algorithm had to be at worst N Log N time and spatial complexity.   Answer Question

Senior UX Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Globant (New York, NY (US)) in December 2018.

Interview

I was contacted by email and asked what days and times I had available to interview. I emailed the HR woman back and was never contacted again. I emailed again and received nothing. It was unprofessional and really horrible to get a candidates hopes up for an interview that was never going to happen. HR is the first impression you get from a company and if they are that unprofessional it's not a company I would want to work for anyways. Good luck!

Interview Questions

• What days are you available to interview?   1 Answer