Globant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Globant Interview Questions

Interviews at Globant

2.9

Full Stack Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Globant (San Francisco, CA (US)) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied via linked. After 1 week I got 1st phone screening interview with recruiter. It's very nice talking with him after that he send me the over view about the company and schedule for 2nd interview via Google Hangout with the Technical lead. It went very well for the interview I could answer most of the question s. He gave me feedback about the interview and told me that this is the final interview I should received a call from Recruiter shortly after interview. I was very happy because I thought I will get an offer soon because I did very well, but that was easy. I first followed up with recruiter and few day later he replied and ask me to provide more information about my work authorization because he need to get approved from the management team. I think they concern about my student visa so about 1 weeks later he told me that they decided to move forward with other candidate.

Interview Questions

• Collection API,
      equals() vs ==,
      equals() and hashCode() that related to HashMap
      when to use List & LinkedList for what reason?
      Why consider Interface over extend ?
      what are the ways you can implement Singleton designed pattern? Use Enum instead
      Git work flow, how do you work with git? Branching?
      Docker & Microservice & Spring Boot
      Your's work flow? Agile...   Answer Question

Android Developer - Entry Level Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Globant (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in March 2016.

Interview

Quick interviewing process,
    Received email and within 1-2 days had
    1st. HR round - about experience, skills and availability etc.

after this, within 1-2 days had
    2nd. Technical call - very detailed for Entry Level

Never heard back from them again
    -No feedback/response
    Emailed the recruiter about followup, was told that interviewer is on vacation for weeks

Interview Questions

• Basic OOP, Java, Android concepts
      Patter Design, Patter Builder, Dependency Injection,
      Networking Libraries- Retrofit etc.
      Android Parcelable   Answer Question

Automation Engineer/Selenium Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Globant (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in April 2016.

Interview

I received a first email to schedule my first HR telephone interview. She asked me for my preferred time, and then she told me the name of my interviewer. My interviewer didn't call me on the scheduled time and upon calling my hr contact, I was told that he forgot. Another time was scheduled. The interviewer called me this time but didn't ask me much. Just took my basic information and asked about Globant.

My technical interview was scheduled after that and I had to call that person. I called him up and he was very polite and humble, he asked me questions regarding my experience, Java, collections, patterns, and selenium. But mostly, questions on Java were asked.

Interview Questions

• How do you sort data coming in from a database?   1 Answer

Web Mobile Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Globant (New York, NY (US)) in August 2016.

Interview

First, I ve got an e-mail asking for my availability to do a phone conversation for talent screen.
    Things went well. The next step is to have a deep dive Technical/Fit Interview with one of senior people (through Hangout).

Frankly, globally I didn't answer well all the questions. Sometimes I say I don't know. Sometimes I shoot a random answer, and sometimes I answer right, because I know the response.

It has been a month since the last interview, I didn't get any positive or negative feedback from them,
    although I sent them an e-mail asking for any update? So, at least they could send back an e-mail to me saying you are unfit for the role. Otherwise I consider this un-professional.

Interview Questions

• Questions for Talent Screen:

What is your current motivation for looking for a new job?

Please tell me about your most recent (0-18 months) significant project?

What technology stacks/builds are you most comfortable working on.

If you could design your ideal next role/job; What would you be doing?

​Where are you at in your job search?

What is the salary and total compensation that you are targeting

Are you authorized to work for any employer in the USA?

Are you open to relocating to USA/CITY/STATE?​

If hired, how soon could you start?

Technical/Fit questions:

What is the new features of HTML5?

Can you tell me what does Semantic Web mean?

What is promise?

How Do You Build a Multi-Language Website ?

What is the difference between Git-commit and Git-push?   Answer Question

Tech Director Interview

Interview

The interview process consisted of 2 separate interviews. Both were very relaxed which helped to not add additional stress. They kept in communication so I would know where I stood in the process until an offer was extended.

UI Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Globant (New York, NY (US)) in June 2018.

Interview

The recruiter contacted me through LinkedIn, I got a first initial interview by phone about my experience and then I passed to a technical interview where they asked me very technical questions and what libraries I was using in the past projects, after that I was invited to the office for a tour and for other small interview with the recruiter and other college of her, and I got an offer, I was explained how to process when to sign the contract and how to move forward in the company.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Globant.

Interview

Single technical round for about 2 hours with Two interviewers. Covers topics related to OOP concepts, java fundamentals, android and application architecture.

Second round is HR discussion. Salary negotiation and location related discussion

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montevideo (Uruguay)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Globant (Montevideo (Uruguay)) in August 2013.

Interview

They contacted me through Linkedin and invited me over a coffee to have some discussions about their projects and company values/culture.
    After that first interview, I had a Technical one, which involved oral questions and answers, no coding or blackboard problem solving was present, but I think that it was an exception, because I have heard that its a standar procedure to do some testing to the candidate. The conversation was a mix of english/spanish.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They called me and presented an offer, which I renegotiated and finally accepted the improved terms.

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montevideo (Uruguay)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Globant (Montevideo (Uruguay)) in September 2013.

Interview

process incomplete, was directly to the technical interviewer. The normal process is, first RRHH interview, then, technical interview, maybe additional interview with a client (it's an outsourcing company). The interviewer was very nice, asking about his knowledge field, checking with another interviewer related with a specific position and not with my documented skills.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Globant (Pune) in August 2018.

Interview

1st was the written aptitude round that consists of 20 mcqs and one program. The program was easy on 2D matrix. Mcqs were on core java, multithreading, design patterns.
    Then they provided lunch to all the candidates who cleared aptitude.
    Then there are 2technical rounds and one HR round.

Interview Questions

• All core java related questions. Working of jvm, jre, jdk. What is composition, aggregation, association. Questions on collection, multithreading, data structures (implement stack, queue), what happens when program runs in infinite loop, code for balancing brackets. What all design patterns you used in your project. Abstract and interface. What is diamond problem. How it is prevented in java8 while implementing multiple interface with default method implementation in both the interfaces. Why java8 has given this feature in interface and not in class or abstract class.   Answer Question