Globant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Globant Interview Questions

Interviews at Globant

2.9

Anonymous Employee in Bogotá, Bogota (Colombia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Globant (Bogotá, Bogota (Colombia)) in May 2018.

Interview

This comments can be a reference for whom that is in a process of interview or the ones that are thinking for it with Globant Bogota.

Abstract of my experience :
    I have attended 3 phone calls, 1 face to face interview with HR and 2 phone screen interviews.
    I got the offer, and accepted it.
    They have informed me that, everything is okay and i am in, they just have to get confirmation from an internal consult, about my visa (I already have working permission in Colombia).
    After this point, the information never came and i got the answer that they are waiting for the answer, and that can take 1 / 2 weeks to get answer. Almost 5 months have passed, and they never turned me back, answering my mails that they were still waiting the answer for that internal consult. Off course I have lost my concentration with my current job, and could not -progress with some of my life plans while waiting answer.

Interview Process:

- An initial call from HR with general experiences & knowledge talk
    - A second phone talk for confirming capabilities of language, for english .
    - A technical interview with team leader, by skype that including Java Programming language topics.
    - A face to face HR interview, including the work offer.
    ...
    - After one month, another interview that including distinct aspects.

Interview Questions

• Java Collections,
      Java 8,
      Design Patterns,
      Some topics that inside the OCJPA concept.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Globant (Pune) in August 2018.

Interview

Three rounds
    technical test, interview, HR, one day process, couldn't clear the second round though. the technical test was on multithreading, 20 minute test, only thread related question, multiple choice question, read thread related errors and exceptions carefully.

Interview Questions

• Multithreading test, Spring, hibernate, JSP, servlet, REST interview questions   1 Answer

Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Globant.

Interview

Interview rounds were quite good, good questions were asked. But no offer, drives are just fake for advertisement. I was asked for all personal documents but then nothing happened. They just waste time.

Anonymous Employee in Bogotá, Bogota (Colombia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Globant (Bogotá, Bogota (Colombia)) in February 2016.

Interview

A hangout call where the interviewer asked technical questions related to Java, some of them in English, and in Spanish (My native language), also questions related to my previous jobs and experience

Interview Questions

• Concepts related to: solid, OOP, exceptions, java8, SQL sentences, multi threading, unit testing   Answer Question

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ciudad de México (Mexico)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Globant (Ciudad de México (Mexico)) in March 2017.

Interview

2 rounds of interviews, one with hr, one technical, and severals to find you a studio, the technical was challenge, starting with a warm up excercises and as you continue, the problems become more challenging

Java Developer Interview

Interview

Fast, no physical presence required. English and technical interviews. I sent the cv through the website and got a first call from a recruiter, then more calls were scheduled, total of 3. The process was a bit long, and sometimes weeks passed before getting any news from them.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Globant (Pune) in December 2016.

Interview

There were two rounds of technical. Interview was normal. After two round they have have given code assignment.

For me whole procedure took around 1 month. I was totally disappointed with their interview process as I need to take follow up every time. HR initially said that I was shortlisted but after further email exchange my application is rejected. I found that they don't care their applicant.
    I am happy that I was not selected with this company.

Anonymous Employee in Bogotá, Bogota (Colombia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Globant (Bogotá, Bogota (Colombia)) in January 2015.

Interview

The interview process was very quick, simple, easy. First an interview with recruiter, after that a tech interview with a couple of questions about tech, developer languages, Java. Finally an offer.

Interview Questions

• Describe the differences between static and volatile java keywords.   Answer Question

Java Senior Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montevideo (Uruguay)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Globant (Montevideo (Uruguay)) in October 2010.

Interview

I submit my resume and they call me. First I was interviewed by a HR representative and a technical supervisor

Interview Questions

• Questions about Servlets API   1 Answer

Negotiation

They offered a very good salary at that time, and I took it

Java Senior Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bogotá, Bogota (Colombia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Globant (Bogotá, Bogota (Colombia)) in September 2011.

Interview

The interview typically consists of an one hour phone call with senior developers that have been appointed as technical interviewers. For developer jobs, they start off with basic programming knowledge questions like OOP concepts, basic problems relating to data structures and algorithm analysis. After basic assesment, they start on language specific questions. For java interviews joshua bloch's effective java is a good source for preparation. Try to be assertive and lead the interviewer from the beginning to your areas of strength.

Interview Questions

• Updating data in a consistent manner via distributed systems   Answer Question

Negotiation

They make you an initial offer that you should ALWAYS refuse and ask for 10-20% more depending on your interview outcome.