Globant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Globant Interview Questions

Interviews at Globant

2.9

Java Senior Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montevideo (Uruguay)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Globant (Montevideo (Uruguay)) in October 2010.

Interview

I submit my resume and they call me. First I was interviewed by a HR representative and a technical supervisor

Interview Questions

• Questions about Servlets API   1 Answer

Negotiation

They offered a very good salary at that time, and I took it

Java Senior Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bogotá, Bogota (Colombia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Globant (Bogotá, Bogota (Colombia)) in September 2011.

Interview

The interview typically consists of an one hour phone call with senior developers that have been appointed as technical interviewers. For developer jobs, they start off with basic programming knowledge questions like OOP concepts, basic problems relating to data structures and algorithm analysis. After basic assesment, they start on language specific questions. For java interviews joshua bloch's effective java is a good source for preparation. Try to be assertive and lead the interviewer from the beginning to your areas of strength.

Interview Questions

• Updating data in a consistent manner via distributed systems   Answer Question

Negotiation

They make you an initial offer that you should ALWAYS refuse and ask for 10-20% more depending on your interview outcome.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Buenos Aires (Argentina)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Globant (Buenos Aires (Argentina)) in August 2009.

Interview

A first round of phone screen interview with the typical design and algorithm questions.
    Afterwards 1 round of 1:1 interviews in Laminar.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Globant.

Interview

Smooth interview process. It was a walk-in drive. The process consist of one written test, followed by two technical interviews.
    The written test was a bit difficult containing tricky questions on java multithreading, hashmaps etc.
    In the first techical interview he asked me about the basics of java, programing questions etc.
    In the second interview, he asked me about the my current project in detail, design patterns, multithreading questions.

Software Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Buenos Aires (Argentina)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Globant (Buenos Aires (Argentina)) in March 2012.

Interview

I was contacted by mail, then I have one call interview asking technical questions. Then one on site interview with problem solving questions. We visit the project customer premises and we were interviewed by the customer.

Interview Questions

• Some algorithm related question, how to solve some simple problems. For example, given a vector how to change the value in each element with the sum of all the rest elements except the current one.   1 Answer

Software Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Buenos Aires (Argentina)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Globant (Buenos Aires (Argentina)) in January 2013.

Interview

A disaster. A guy on the phone with horrible sound quality making basic questions that any junior java developer could have answered, a weak speech about the company and lots of BS

Interview Questions

• difference between abstract and interface   1 Answer

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Globant (Pune) in March 2018.

Interview

Process was straight forward. When we entered the company, security guard told us to wait at reception. after 10 minutes, he took us to conference room where there are number of laptops. Yes, we have online mcq test. user needs to sign up and after finishing they will tell you result. selected candidates needs to wait in outside conference room. Panel will come with resume and they will take candidate for the interview.
    Interview Experience: Panel is very good about logical thinking. They will ask you basic javascript questions not the advanced one like react or angular. They will check your basic problem solving skills. they overall checks the candidate whether he is eager to learn new things. They don't believe in frameworks. If you know javascript, then you can easily learn things.

Interview Questions

• Check given string is valid or not with opening and closing braces. its not valid if no of '{' and '}' are not matching, if '}' is first the '{'. If you are not getting to the point. They will also give you hint.   1 Answer

.NET Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buenos Aires (Argentina)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Globant (Buenos Aires (Argentina)) in June 2010.

Interview

I think the technical interview miss the point, they ask for university exercises instead of real work knowledge. They try to be like google but there is a long way to walk.

Interview Questions

• what's the main problem using session variables in asp.net   1 Answer

.NET Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bogotá, Bogota (Colombia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Globant (Bogotá, Bogota (Colombia)) in March 2016.

Interview

You start talking about your previous experience as a professional, then a series of technical questions to validate that experience, if you mention that you participated in an ASP.NET MVC project they will ask you questions about that.

Followed by a conversation in English, the idea is to determine your current level with the language, here also they will ask technical questions.

In some cases, they ask you to solve several exercises in C # and SQL.

Senior Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ciudad de México (Mexico)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Globant (Ciudad de México (Mexico)) in July 2016.

Interview

The proces was way too long and it involved a lot of people.
    The interview in general was easy but after a while started to be frustrating when you had to talk with another person only to be asked almost the same questions.
    In total where 7 persons that talked with me over the phone and it took around 2 weeks to do all this.

Interview Questions

See What Globant Employees Are Saying

StarStarStarStarStar   Current Architect in Pune

Pros: “I joined Globant mobile studio around year back and it has been very exciting ride so far. There is extreme focus on modern frameworks, libraries and technologies. I got to experience...”“I joined Globant mobile studio around year back and it has been very exciting ride so far. There is extreme focus on modern frameworks, libraries and technologies. I got to experience on various areas including people management, defining and growing practices. Positive growth mindset irrespective of account or studio. Because of nature of account engagement I have been spending most of my cycles on project but that didn’t stop my or growth of leaders under me. Growth is not function of years of experience, unbiased skills based evaluation, tracking and mentoring Professional colleague, Modest, always reachable studio management” – Full Review

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.