Globant Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Globant Project Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Globant

2.9

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I interviewed at Globant (San Francisco, CA (US)) in March 2012.

Interview

Received a call from a recruiter. She asked basis interview questions. Then talked to two other delivery director and project manager. The process took 7 weeks. The made a lot of promised during the interview process on which they never delivered after i got hired.

Interview Questions

• Agile project management. PMBOK questions.   1 Answer

Negotiation

they basically gave me an offer, take it or leave it!

Other Interview Reviews for Globant

Project Manager Interview

Interview

I sent an email with my CV to a recruiter from linkedin within two days I got a call from him, and talked about my previous experiencie and why I was leaving my current job at the time.
    Within 5 days I got a call from a Program Manager, to do a more technical call and find out how I bahaved in a series of situations he asked me (delivering feedback, negotiating with a client, addressing a critical situation)

Two days from that call I had a english interview and got an email with the details with the economic proposal.

Interview Questions

• What was the hardest situation I had to deal regarding a critical situation with a client?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Buenos Aires (Argentina)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Globant (Buenos Aires (Argentina)) in June 2013.

Interview

Interview process was standard. Lasted about three weeks and took 4 interviews, first one with HR, second one with Program Manager, third with Partner Studio and last one with the customer.

The salary negotiation was a nightmare, I suggest to anyone interested to prepare for a rough deal.

Interview Questions

• Tell us a previous experience where you were challenged due to the difficulty   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Interview

3 interviews, two with HR focused on your experience and what you're looking forand 1 with a Delivery Director, focused on what they are looking for and confirm you're a fit for the position

Interview Questions

• Experience, how to manage project financials, how to solve a difficult working situation.   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buenos Aires (Argentina)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Globant (Buenos Aires (Argentina)) in May 2017.

Interview

Very closed minded company. They are in search of submissive working bees instead of team players. Company objectives were never discussed. Benefits were never presented. The interview was very robotic.

Project Manager Interview

Interview

I was called for face to face round, was interviewed by delivery head who was working on his laptop while taking my interview..hr was there but she was happy with his way of interviewing ..I answered my best but was no selected as interviewer was busy with his personal stuffs

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Buenos Aires (Argentina)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Globant (Buenos Aires (Argentina)) in February 2016.

Interview

Called directly to my phone to offer a job, which is great by itself. Was about to change so the timing was excellent, therefore my answer may be biased. nonetheless, the experience was excellent. Had a few interviews, 2 or 3, but they were right and people seemed to care, unlike any other experience I had with interviewers that were just feeling their quota.

Interview Questions

• Basic project manager stuff. How do you manage a project, risks, communication? The most interesting part was some role-playing that I had to communicate to a customer my project was delayed.   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bogotá, Bogota (Colombia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Globant (Bogotá, Bogota (Colombia)) in June 2013.

Interview

Very average. Recruiting contacted me and had a phone interview over the phone. I was invited next day to a in-person interview with one of the partners. They called me that same day to make an offer.

Interview Questions

• Your worst error ever as a PM?   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ciudad de México (Mexico)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Globant (Ciudad de México (Mexico)).

Interview

Fue un proceso ágil y con un trato muy cordial y humano, con cuatro entrevistas en menos de semana y media. Fueron muy claros sobre el proceso de selección y sobre los tiempos que llevaría el mismo. Las entrevistas fueron puntuales y muy enfocadas.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.