Globant Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Globant Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Globant

3.5

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Globant (San Francisco, CA (US)) in July 2016.

Interview

I applied through linked in. The HR discussed the salary expectation and agreed on it. She told the profile i have is matching with openings they have. The next step is she asked me to provide a updated resume. She said the panel will screen it. screening took a week. Then no response. I keep following through email.The HR never wrote email from her own it. Its some Job portal id. Then she called me an told the interview is fixed in next week this is third week. The HR called on interview time and no panel available. They told the phone connection is not good and we have to reschedule interview. then no response.I again followed on that job portal id. The HR called and confirmed the interview this was 5th week. They called me 10 mins later and asked to join interview. It went very well. The next day she called and told i have cleared interview process and need to submit the visa docs and she will send me email with list of documents.
No response for 2 days. I tried sending her email. This time i got response from .globant.com that no such email exist. After that i tried 2-3 times but same its bouncing back.
Its very bad experience with such company.
They failed to build the trust. I thank to god that i have not submitted the personal dos.

Interview Questions

• Core Java, Garbage collection, SOAP and REST services memory management. angular JS and Jquery   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Globant

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Globant (Pune) in October 2017.

Interview

1-written test
    basic questions of java and android
    2-technical round
    3-technical round
    same questions as described in JD of interview letter,its like a rapid fire round,nothing else
    They will not give feedback on the spot,
    It took 10 hours of my saturday,overall it was horrendous process

Interview Questions

• Logical and android questions,same as described in Job description in interview letter   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Globant (Pune) in May 2014.

Interview

There are 3 Round of Interview followed by One HR Interview. All 3 Interviews was technical. All questions are basic and logical. They gave me a case studies to understand my problem solving skills which is the key of getting interview round success.

Interview Questions

• There are multiple embedded devices. How to exchange messages between them to make a circular network.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Globant (Pune) in January 2019.

Interview

Total 2 technical round 1 hr round.
    Technical round was good asked lot of question about DB Node js and Js i was 2 hr long .
    After completion HR asked me to come for second technical round which was after 5 days .
    Second round was around 1 hr long .
    HR told me you are selected and explain all the process at globant and she told me she will release offer later tomorrow.
    I waited for more then week and no offer later was send .
    I call HR she said " we are still thinking about your technical knowledge and not sure ."
    I was shock as she told me i was selected and then she was making excuses for offer later
    She told me the people who take your interview still confuse about you .
    HR behavior was so much unprofessional .
    The technical people also not that technically good they are average and they dont know how we should evaluate candidate .

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Globant (Pune) in December 2018.

Interview

It was a nice experience. Highly impressed with the process but it was a long duration process.

Questions rather being theoretical were scenerio based. One can explore himself or herself about knowledge they possess.

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Globant (Pune) in July 2018.

Interview

I faced one technical round followed by HR round. The requirement was to work on client location so I also had to give a client interview which took too long to schedule. I had a good conversation with HR during the HR round.

Interview Questions

• What architecture do you use? Explain it.
      Do we have references of activity in viewmodel?
      What is livedata?
      Explain architecture for app of with list and detail view including network API.
      What is clean architecture? Example of MVP clean architecture.
      Which classes(UI, repository, network, etc) should belongs to which MVP architecture component?
      Test driven development.
      Which unittest you did?
      What are the test doubles?
      What are the stub, spy?
      Difference between unit test and integration test?
      What do you prefer to use Composition or Inheritance?
      Software design patterns (like singleton, observer, builder and adapter.)
      Difference between hashmap and hashtable.
      Internal structure of hashmap.
      SOLID principal.
      Use dagger.
      Which approach to take for satisfying depency for applicationContext and context?
      Fail-safe and fail-fast.
      Which one are fail-safe?
      How to pass message between thread?
      How handler works?
      What is looper?
      How to make singleton threadsafe?
      In a class there are 2 methods, 1 is static and another is instance, both synchronised, can 2 thread access both of those methods at same time?
      What is functional interface, marker interface, tag interface?
      How to make collapsing Toolbar?
      How to use SinglyLinkedList as Stake?
      Scenario to explain use of single task launchmode.
      How to pass data from 1 fragment to another which are in same activity?
      What is intent filter?
      What is Certificate pinning?
      What's intent service?
      What's sticky broadcast?
      Explain Comparable and Comparator.
      How to create a method which accepts any List like List<A> or List<B> as argument?
      Explain try with resources.
      In which order activities lifecycle methods will be called when starting Activity A from Activity B?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Globant (Bengaluru).

Interview

Interviewers are of bad attitude head eaters, won't give time for think and answer, they having a teasing mentality to job seeker. Need to be syntactic correct while writing code in paper.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montevideo (Uruguay)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Globant (Montevideo (Uruguay)) in June 2014.

Interview

Through LinkedIn, I was then called by phone, then two interviews, a general interview, and then a technical interview. Both of then lasted for more than an hour. The general interview didn't leave me a good impression of the company, but the second interview was much better.

Interview Questions

They didn't have anything really interesting to offer, in terms of salary or growth.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.