Globant Software Designer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Globant Software Designer Interview Questions

Interviews at Globant

Anonymous Employee in Buenos Aires (Argentina)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Globant (Buenos Aires (Argentina)) in March 2010.

Interview

The technical interview is the one that is difficult. They would ask you questions about the technology you master, but also on other technologies that you don't, and make you think about the possible answers using your reasons.
Also, logical questions, a lot.

Interview Questions

• When two trains approach each other at a crossing, both shall come to a full stop and neither shall start up again until the other has gone. Imagine a Java code with two process/instances of the same program Train.class
    What's the problem and how do you fix it.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Other Interview Reviews for Globant

Anonymous Employee in Buenos Aires (Argentina)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Globant (Buenos Aires (Argentina)) in July 2010.

Interview

Interview Details – 1 Email, HR interview (1hr) with spanish and english questions, then technical interview, then a call saying you are hired.
    Also, logical questions, a lot.

Interview Questions

• "When two trains approach each other at a crossing, both shall come to a full stop and neither shall start up again until the other has gone. Imagine a Java code with two process/instances of the same program Train.class What's the problem and how do you fix it."   3 Answers

Negotiation

No negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Buenos Aires (Argentina)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Globant (Buenos Aires (Argentina)).

Interview

They will be super polite and promise you everything. They will test your knowledge extensively, but give you little feedback. Don't believe the promises.

Interview Questions

• They will ask you to code something on the spot.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I should have asked for more. I think they would have paid it. They get $50-$100 USD per hour for an Argentine employee. they make money hand over fist. They talk about "company policies" all the time. If you want a future, don't even bother with these guys. You are just a number to them.

Software Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bogotá, Bogota (Colombia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Globant (Bogotá, Bogota (Colombia)) in May 2014.

Interview

In the first setp the call you, usually HR area, it takes usually no more than 20-30 minutes, just questions about yourself and what do you know about the company and the culture of the company, after that comes a tech interview which is in other day. The interview takes usually 1hr average. and last step, if everything goes good, they can propose you a salary and seniority level that the interviewer suggest according how deep you went in the tech interview.

Interview Questions

• Java: interface vs abstract classes, Checked and unchecked exceptions, polymorphism, access modifiers (differences between), patterns designs (good examples), HTTP methods, differences between POST and PUT, java collection framework, Spring, which other frameworks do you know or work with ? Hibernate cache level, Spring beans types, difference between Inheritance and composite. what do you know about WS nor Rest. and what other tech skills do you have. sometimes the interviewer comes with extra questions, but that is relevant how deep you can go into each topic. for example, can go into Set (of java.util) or can go into other topic.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.