Globant Test Automation Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Globant Test Automation Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Globant

Test Automation Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Globant (Chicago, IL (US)) in March 2017.

Interview

Got set up for an Google hangout session after phone screening with recruiter.I applied through Linked-in which took over a week to get me an initial email. I was asked about my previous projects and experiences . Interview on hangout was great because I could share my screen which led me to explain many points visually as well.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Globant

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Globant (New Delhi) in January 2018.

Interview

The interview was preeti comprehensive and all the topics were covered starting from Java programming to testing concepts and frameworks. I was also asked to write code on white board. There were two technical rounds of 1.5 hours each and I was confirmed the employment the same day.

Test Automation Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montevideo (Uruguay)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Globant (Montevideo (Uruguay)) in March 2013.

Interview

It was quick and fairly straight-forward... one interview with a recruiting member, and another one with a technical lead of the technology you are applying for. You could be tested in more than one interview, as they will assess your technology knowledge individually.

Interview Questions

• How would you emulate network latency in a payment network. (for example, sending a request from one side of the country to another)   1 Answer

Test Automation Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Medellín, Antioquia (Colombia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Globant (Medellín, Antioquia (Colombia)).

Interview

First recruiter contacts and checks english speaking level. Then an interview via skype checking QA knowledge, most based on ISTQB documentation, and knowledge on automation basic concepts. Coding skills are also checked based on a requested exercise (java is a preferred language) then Automation skills are checked based on questions related to automation frameworks, automation techniques and knowledge on automation tools where Selenium is the best choice you can go with.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference on the content of a test plan on a waterfall project and on an agile project   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.